D4 Pre-order now and dont cry later

Rememer dear players You got 14 days too refund game, when You buy pre order now on full version will be too late too give back :laughing:

2 Likes

Another ā€œgamerā€ cries about $70 xDDD :popcorn:

Wow Your Iq show us Your skill now

3 Likes

D4 could be an excellent game on itā€™s own merits, but the DRM and monetization model are really big red flags. The track record speaks for itself.

3 Likes

I donylt know but after d3 and immortal I am sure d4 Is not for me

1 Like

Iā€™m honestly just interested in the story, and I can experience that for free. But if the game really ends up being something Iā€™d want to play and invest time into, Iā€™d just wait for a sale.

I hope You will be happy, for me game like game looks playable. But I am not intresting on it like on d3. I buy play 3 sezons and I back after new expansion come. I play 2 sezons and end. My trust for that company and games arent hight now also they dont care above players. I dont care above game for one ride :wink:

i played the beta thoroughly. D4 is a bust. Itā€™s going to be a dead game after 2 months, and most people will quit after 5 weeks. Itā€™s really bad, just pieced together systems from WoW and D3. Iā€™m not wasting any more time playing it. Canā€™t wait to see what blizzard does when they panic as people leave. Going to be interesting, but who knows, they literally ignored Diablo Immorals death.

1 Like

I hope itā€™s good but I have no expectation that that will be the case. I will be extremely surprised if it is okay. It sounds like they have these things called nightmare dungeons that are essentially just greater rifts. Without real trading, I donā€™t think this game has much of a chance. Just another called in eSport model. This time, likely with added time gating.

Iā€™ll wait for it to show up in Xbox Pass.
As long as Blizzard remains Blizzard we no longer know and love they wonā€™t receive any more money from me, not even for another Diablo game.
Though truth be told, D4 doesnā€™t get my blood running anyway, most of my D3 irritations seem to be still there.

Iā€™m just not doing that entirely.
Avoiding D4 like the plague.

Not even going to buy it.

Iā€™ve seen the ā€œofficialā€ gameplay videos on youtube. Itā€™s just a (poorly) reskinned d3 with some terrible crossover (wow) systems.

The same type of maps, the same type of ā€œyou canā€™t teleport throughā€ system, the same type of game designed for consoles (horrible idea), the same type of ā€œhit a mob 10 times to charge until a skill becomes availableā€ d3 game.

I bought d1, hellfire, d2, d2lod, d3, d2r. I played d1 and d2 (including d2r) for decades now. Vanilla d3 (auction house) was alright/good, sort of; with the removal of the AH and the introduction of the paragon system it became a bad joke.

Hard pass on d4, it looks like they worked on that game for a week, maybe less.

6 Likes

D4 looking like like d3 and immortal mix

I never preorder. I will patiently wait for the first, non-biased reviews to come in and then decide the next step accordingly.

1 Like

Before I buy or might buy D4, I wait for the reviews. Unlike the D3 release, where I stood in line in the store at midnight.
So whoever pre-orders it, a game that is possibly based on a big monetization construct, their own fault.

Or I wait for the add, ā€œbuy D4 for the super duper price of 100 bucks and start at the highest levelā€.

IMO, or at least for me, D4 will be dead on arrival if there is ANY in game real money market. Blizzard probably does not care, because it will be a game for the younger folks, and they are used to pay to win and/or pay to win faster games.

If thatā€™s the case, pass.

1 Like

give it 7 days before a 3rd party hack program will be release like any other blizzard game in pass,when we as people learn from this?

/save your money

/build a nest egg

/blizzard can FO

/guess they need another lawsuit to deal with

1 Like

I preordered D3. That was and will be the last Blizz game I ever pre order. I waited for 2-3 months after D2Rā€™s release before I bought it.

I am not sure I will ever buy D4, it totally looks like D3 with different graphics.

I would advise everyone to wait for the open beta and try D4 out, and then wait for the full release and all the reviews to be posted online before even thinking of buying it.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s just gaming in general in this era of copyright protection and live service funding though.

Open beta requires pre-order. Nope.