D2r sinking faster then the titanic? Blizzard already abandoned ship

Game will be dead as disco by summer next year at this rate. Pretty obvious blizz can’t and won’t do anything to fix obvious problems with server infrastructure.

At this rate maybe we get ladder by summer next year? By that time superior games from superior studios will have taken all the market share of players.

Shame that blizzard ran another franchise into the ground.

54 Likes

Would rather have them fix drops before server issues, Whats the point of logging in to a server if you cant even get a rune or a usable item. Yet all these jsp and ebay kids running around with nigmas they bought on ebay saying rng is rng

30 Likes

I’ve gotten 3 tals Ammys, a vex and a Gul over this weekend alone simply farming trav a couple hours a day.

Drops seem fine to me. Perhaps you’re the problem?

31 Likes

Are you saying Trav is worth doing?

2 Likes

Yep just got a Gheed in travs 1h ago, unique ammy yesterday

5 Likes

Go away. You complain too much. Change how you farm and improve your odds.

19 Likes

Has been mathematically proven as best location to farm runes provided you can clear P1 within the game reset cooldown
If you have a tele then doing meph council in the same run is advisable too.

Beauty part of it is that MF doesn’t affect rune drops so you just gear for optimal clear time.

Trav can drop up to Sur rune. Highest I’ve seen is Ohm.

Thanks. I’ll add to my circulation. It’s long MF game, Andy, Meph. Cows, Pits, Keys on Sorc and Hdin so timer isn’t an issue. It took me like 10 sec to kill all in Trav on Hdin. Cows are the best for me so far for HRs, sojs and Maras.

Blizzard is working on the game. Too many naysayers around here. When I logged in for morning play all weekend, my queue has only been 2, where it would normally be in the 200s. I’ve actually played most of the day (knock on wood) and no crashes (playing a Summon Necro too). Pez confirmed on both Twitter and here (on the official forums of all things) that we would be getting significant features (even stated on his Twitter that BIG patches coming in the following weeks). Rod had stated on his Twitter the Ladder Team and Server Team were different teams, allowing them to work on patching the game AND server issues in tandem.

Found this on Reddit today:

Blockquotehttps://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/qo6ng7/feature_speculation_from_patch_files/

Blockquote

The most recent update modified some files associated with the UI so the join game timer and other things can work as indicated in the patch notes. It ALSO added some text that is very interesting but not mentioned in the patch notes and not available anywhere in game.

All information taken from a diff of data\data\local\lng\strings\ui.json, as extracted from the game files using

• OptionsMenuKeyboard - Keyboard
  • OptionsMenuQuickCastEnable - Quick Cast Skills
  • OptionsMenuQuickCastTooltip - Enable this to make pressing a binded Skill hotkey instantly cast the Skill in the direction or location of your mouse cursor.

Seems like M/K users might be getting the same features as controller.

• LadderSharedStashMessage - Your ladder stash will be available until the start of the next ladder season on %d/%d/%d, at which point the contents will be deleted.
  • LadderSeasonEndsMessage - Current season ends in %d days, %d hours, %d minutes, %d seconds.
  • LadderNoPersonalRankings - No Personal Rankings For This Season

I haven’t seen any official word about what will happen to shared stash for ladder. No clue if they stick with this but now we can speculate and complain.

Before posting this I wanted to make sure I wasn’t plagiarizing anyone or ‘breaking’ news when others already discovered it. I found this post on google in Korean, so credit should go to that poster: <inven.co.kr/board/diablo2/5734/2693

There were also some changes for Chinese language stuff, appears to be strictly compliance related if you want to peek it.

So quickcast (hotbar) being worked on and ladder stuff already imbedded in our newest patch. Was game ready to launch? No, however are you not entertained? Or do you just want to whine and moan and be a Negative Nancy? I’m having a blast, despite the issues.

16 Likes

Damn. Second run and Um.

Lod never died. D2r won’t ever die. I promise you 10 years from now. You’ll still have people playing. Just like the original.

10 Likes

It can drop up to Cham, not sur.

2 Likes

Sounds like you need to buy items on ebay then.

You’ve made three threads now over the past several hours complaining about the drops being “broken”. There is nothing wrong with the drop rates. There is however apparently something wrong with your farming strategy and/or your patience. You claimed to have ran 1000 cow runs and all you’ve dropped are Amn runes. I find that extremely difficult to believe.

Either play the game, or go do something else.

11 Likes

I find it ‘impossible’ to believe.

8 Likes

HR are so random, I found a Sur in a chest, Spider Cavern when leveling in hell A3 not so long after launch, then another Sur doing a solo LK the next day.

Nothing even remotely good since then, that was like week 2 of lauch xD

I have to agree with OP.

Blizzard seems to have lost it.

The lead dev said D2R is treated as a “live”game, whatever that means. Unlike literally every “live” game, NO ONE know what is planned at all, and future of the game.

Everyone with even average Deduction skills (except hardcore purists) know the game will suffer a slow ( or quick ) player drop if there is no updates to the game. Can the developers not know that?

Any marketing person know that to make people interested in your next products is to make sure people enjoy current one.

If they do abandon the ahem like many said. Then sorry, I am not buying D4 day one.

We are customers, potential future customers, long term customers. We shouldn’t be begging for blizzard to give us things like more stash. They should be giving these to us to please their customers. A happy customer is a returning customer.

4 Likes

If you aren’t getting drops, you aren’t playing enough and are playing wrong during the short time that you are. The problem is you, not the drop rates. Stop being a crummy player and crying for things to be easier.

3 Likes

Wtf would you want ladder for?? To hell with that ignorant B.S. idea. Gah!

6 Likes

They just pushed out a number of fixes a few days ago that made a significant improvement. What are you ragging about?

4 Likes