D2R Classic (non LOD) STASH

Classic mode needs shared stash tabs and a larger stash as well, we dont like classic because of a small stash, that was always a major annoyance. We play because of the challenge, items, skills and lack of rune grind. As the game is now, it is not possible or very difficult to xfer (friends cant join, games disappearing). Make this game fun for all, nobody knows what “purists” means, I am not a purist i just want to play classic again. Also, I have to now make 10 mule chars in a game that was supposed to have QOL improvements.

7 Likes

Then go play the original game?

Seriuosly we have a limited number of characters we can make now it will be impossible to play classic with these small stashes. what do we have 20 characters max? so if we love classic we get to play 2 characters and have 18 mules and no room to have an expansion character for fun? What if we want 5 characters to play, leaves us 15 chars for all classic mules and expansion characters and mules. long story short classic needs the shared stash or unlimited characters for mules. Would be nice if u just made classic stash a couple rows and columns larger. i think 99% of players would agree!

Blizzard absolutely dropped the ball on this one. Look at all the support for having a shared stash for classic before the game launched. I have not seen ONE PERSON who prefers Classic still has the small stash and no shared stash. It’s not anything to do with why we prefer classic, not to mention all the other issues people have pointed out with only having 20 character slots, and needing to xfer items risky old fashioned way.

I would love to hear from Blizzard what their logic for this is. At least make the stash bigger, or give us shared stash, one would be fine, but both would be amazing.

2 Likes

if you are just here to troll go post someplace else

I don’t understand why the stash differences, can the mechanics be that much different? They have to know that people will find gear they want to save. why make it so difficult to actually play what is really a much better version of D2?

1 Like

no one plays classic

I think that guy is somebody who hasn’t played D2 before, doesnt know that classic is used to mean non-xpak.

4 Likes

I have yet to see a classic player who is opposed to “change”, at least in regards to stash. Because the main reason we all play classic is we dont like to keep our items, we just look at them and sell to Charsi. - sarcasm for the dense folk
I love the Diablo 09 mod btw.

1 Like

i disagree i play classic and lots of my friends play classic and we badly need expanded stash kinda like expansion got!

2 Likes

YES!, seriuosly. Classic needs more stash space! we all have wanted more stash space for years. we dont play classic because we love a 4 x 6 stash! we play because we love the original design of diablo 2, its mechanics its balance , etc. I like to spend more time playing and less time muling stuff ( like in expansion).
But , yes, we badly need more stash space! its unfair that u added more rows and columns and shared stash tabs to expansion and gave NOTHING to classic! Especially when u consider that we now only have 20 characters to mule stuff!. in legacy diablo 2 classic u can make INFINITE MULES, which is a pain but its how we collect items for different charcters and different builds, and to trade. So now , say u want to make 5 character sin soft core classic , 5 characters in hard core classic, 5 characters in soft core expansion, 5 characters in ahrd core expansion. Now , ua hve only 5 characters to hold all of your gear and anythign u want to collect , like gems, alternate gear , etc. 5 chars x 4 x 6 stash =120 storage spaces. expansion gets 100 storage spaces on one character!!