D2/LOD Ladder USWest--no games shown, can't create games

Multiple people report same problem on D2/LOD USWest Ladder. One person reports same problem with Europe.

No char or acct problems. When choosing to “join” a game, no games are shown as being played. When try to create a new game, the process runs a short distance, then stops (line to create games stops counting down). This seems to be a server problem where games are created. If new games are not created (or able to be created–for whatever reason), this is what we get.

Someone else pointed out a common point. The problems on the realms all began after the realm shut-down and restart on Feb 2. When that shut-down was broadcast, I exited D2 and did not return until Feb 4. That is when I discovered there were no games being played AND it was impossible to create new games on USWest Ladder.

3 Likes

D2 LoD west non-ladder experiencing significant lag as well. This must ba server issue. What’s going on?

1 Like

No way to know what happened, but all the problems track back to the Feb 2 shutdown. Whatever they did, they need to undo.

1 Like

I agree with what jerryab said.

Rollback whatever y’all did on Feb 2nd.

Indeed, I’ve experienced all of the problems described here.
Blizzard - this should be considered a serious issue.

i live in Italy and I got the same problem the question is will it come back or this is the end