Crushing blow on summons

Is the necromancer’s +% of crushing blow items transmitted to his summons?

No, the only thing you can do to help the summons is get + to skills. Any mods like that do not help them or really you. Look for gear that is + to skills, ideally by hell you are sporting 5-10 + to skills.

1 Like

Thanks. I thought so. I alredy have +10… Just found boots with + CB so i was wondering if it made sense to have them.

Marrowalk is the only boots a summoner should care about! As in if you find them you drop any other boot for them. If you found Gore Riders same them for a melee toon or sell them. Any Melee guy wants those.

1 Like

I cant look now but i think is Gore Riders. Thx for advice. Ok i keep them for my melee char. :ok_hand:

That is exactly what Revives are for,

1. Urdars- extremely powerful creatures. Easy to take down, but when revived, they do massive melee damage, and have the famous 5% chance of crushing blow. These guys make any act boss look like a joke, and have the ability to do something most other monsters can’t, they can kill things one on one. I’ve personally seen them take down blood lords ( vampire) by themselves, which is pretty remarkable for any necro summon on hell difficulty.
  2. Moon lords ( also known as frenzy-taurs)- these guys do pound per pound more melee damage than any other monster in the entire game. They are also incredibly quick, and will often charge head first into battle. The only thing that places them second to urdars is their lack of a powerful stun attack, or crushing blow.
  3. Megademons- while these guys don’t particulary excel at one thing, they are perfect tanks. They do impressive melee damage, and have a fairly powerful inferno attack. They can surround a group of monsters, deal heavy melee damage, or sit back and blast them with fire. They also have great AI, and will surround anything completly rather than provide a method of escape.
  4. Gloams- an obvious choice, and well deserving of a place on this list. In groups, their lighting damage can make quick work of an non-lighting immune monsters. And their lighting can hit things multiple times per blast, dealing even more damage.
  5. Council members- these guys are remarkable spellcasters. they can cast hydra, lighting, and other
    fire attacks, make a great addition to any team
2 Likes