Cross progression bugged my level 99 hardcore trophy

Platform:
PC and Playstation

Hello,

I am playing hardcore and trying to get the level 99 hardcore trophy. I am level 94 right now and I do have an issue with my trophies, when I go to the trophy list in the sony playstation menu (and also on psn profiles) the trophy tracker says 90/99 for the level 99 trophy and for the level 99 hardcore trophy the tracker says 31/99. It is like this since months now and hasn’t changed, the weird thing is that my online hardcore character is level 94, but according to the level 99 trophy I would be level 90 and according to the hardcore level 99 trophy I would be level 31.

I don’t get why both trophy trackers are not moving to 94, this is not a new bug this bug is known now since a year. I sometimes switch between pc and playstation 5 and this looks like messing around with the trophies. I am afraid that when I will hit level 99 that both trophies won’t pop up :confused: .

I have already reinstalled the game, deleled my diablo 2 save games, syncronized with playstation network, emptying ps5 cache, rebuilding database, made my last level on the playstation, but nothing helped so far. I don’t have any issues with other games and trophies, just with this game.

Would be nice if a developper could say something about it? I don’t wanna put all the effort and time to get to level 99 just to find out that the trophies don’t pop up, I already had a similar issue with the trophies beating hell with every class where the trophies didn’t pop up.

The 2 trophies that are concerned are "It’s only 3,520,485,254 XP and “I’m gonna do what’s called a pro gamer move”

Please guys don’t tell me that I am the only person in this world with this bug lol

Same issue on Xbox. What corrected it for me is you have to be on the console when you level up. So don’t get to 99 on PC. Get to 98, right before 99, switch to PS to get the 99.

2 Likes

You have to hit that level 99 on console. You cant hit lvl 99 on PC, then switch. So if you hit level 95 on console, it should update to 95% complete (same on xbox).

I plan on hitting 98, just shy of 99, then switch to console.

1 Like

Hello gnarlydancer,

Thanks a lot for your reply. Yes I kow that I have to make the last level 99 on the console to make the trophy pop up :slight_smile: it is just that my trophy tracker for the hardcore trophy level 99 is stuck at 31 (which means level 31). That’s the whole issue here, I am level 94 and I made level 92 on the console but it didn’t move the trophy tracker at all it keeps being stuck at 31.

I am not sure about the xbox if they have a trophy tracker too? On the playstation 5 for some trophies you have a tracker that tells you how far you are at a certain trophy. In case xbox has a trophy tracker is or was your trophy tracker stuck too?