Create game fails

This is a mess man, but I knew it would be this way. At least I got to a2.

Another fiasco launch! 1 more Blizzard Fail!

I got notification state the server will go offline in 10 minute, but some people didn’t receive the message in chat I was playing with my brother but he didn’t receive the message in chat

Why this wasn’t done in Beta?

What in the monstrous FAIL is going on here. BLIZZARD, This is TERRIBLE.

2 Likes

Could we get a response about the character roll backs? Should we start re-leveling? Is that a feature and not a bug? What is our direction here?

Was level 13 now I’m level 5. I’ve had connection issues on a launch but never lost character progress.

why were we rolled back dude?

Keep QQing lol

20 chars

same.
can’t create.
what a let down.

I hear there will be maintenance tomorrow 10 am but that’s like 11 hours away. I pretty sure all blizzard support went to sleep and are just letting it run the way it is until they do maintenance LOL.

Same here. They said it was cleared up, and it isn’t. I hope they all didn’t go home for the day. A company that size should at least have a few tech on call. My company has complete night shift teams to handle this stuff.

Aww yes, confirms what a thought.

Carry on. lol…

I see there are no games showing up again as well to even try to join others. I’d say it’s likely gonna keep on crashing and burning for at least a week is my guess likely due to the fact they got 50x more players than they were expecting and likely have to wait a week for new equipment to arrive that they got on order LOL.

Hmm…

I have a difficult time understanding the people who staunchly defend blizzard. Do we not as a society hold businesses and governments accountable? It really doesn’t seem to be too much to ask as a customer that if a game launches on 9/23/21 that it should be playable on that day.

It seems the servers are having a similar issue again today. I was in game, then tried to join a friend’s game and it said join failed. Tried joining a few different friends and same issue. Then tried making my own game and it said the character wasn’t on the server. Restarted D2R and now online chars aren’t showing. Just wanted to bring this to Blizz’s attention again.

To everyone freaking out: Guys, don’t freak out when they don’t show in the list, they aren’t deleted, they just aren’t showing because the client can’t connect to the server.

I believe this is the case, although you typically don’t lose that much progress. The level shown on the character selection screen when booted is the cached level you were when you logged in. It updates after, but it can’t update when the server is down.

Yup, I played in a few games just fine on NA region this time. Now getting the check your internet connection error. Tried exiting and swapping region to Europe, but they seemed to have fixed (broken) that fix and that now results in “your character is already in a game” errors.

i get some errors with the server atm,

[quote=“Hooley-11812, post:5, topic:5591”]
Hey all, thank you for these reports. We’re investigating this issue
[/quote] you are doing nothing lair!

Ok how long it takes ? I mean u could shutdown the servers and fix it with more time as instead to let run and half of the community and soon more are not able to play.