Crashing to desktop

i can make a game np but within 5 seconds of entering game the game shutsdown with no error message.

1 Like

same but If I load from wp or just out of random i crash to desktop

Same here… tried reinstalling bnet, d2r, all the software drivers, bios, running admin mode, everything they recommend to do and i cant play this… just go straight to desktop, with no error message, and sometimes I even click on the Play button, it shows loading, then that I am Playing and shortly after Play button shows up again

same issue, cant play in a game for more than 5 minutes before crashing to desktop in a loading screen. First time seeing a crash report which is posted below after 30+ crashes, please fix this! game is completely unplayable

674D290F-1032-4800-A6C3-6E89F5D4EC25

Same Problem here. Do you Guys have a Solution now or still crashing?

Same here, for the last few days…but only my laptop, I have another thread open with all the data “Continuous Crashes”.

My ladder character runs just fine with no issues on my PC, except for slow load times transferring between acts, but I crash everytime on the laptop. My offline characters seem to be fine, but I do get some crashes (like today) where I don’t even get to the “press any key” screen.

C’mon Blizzard!

i have same problem here .

Same problem here. Tryed everything, no sucess. blizz fix this asap.

i thought was just me… c’mon blizz do something

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.