Crashes getting more frequent, queue gets longer

Don’t know what you screwed up now, but queues are getting longer and crashes are more frequent now.

had about 30 crashes in the last few days on a modern system which has no problems in other games. Also other players I frequently play with experience lots of crashes.

1 Like

Reduce your graphic settings to the lowest, game will look almost the same but crashes will happen much less often.

played this game on the same settings without crashes for hours, now i log into a game and crash 3 times in a row while having to wait 25min in the queue inbetween. I dont want a workaround, I want Blizz to fix this.

Sure but don’t you want a workaround while Blizz tries to fix it?

nah buddy, kinda more into playing other games or doing RL stuff when Blizz craps on my playtime. I don’t have to play this game 24/7. Played LoD for more than 11 years, I know that I don’t miss out :slight_smile:

But for sure I won’t buy Activision / Blizzard products anymore if they keep screwing up and not communicating with their playerbase.

@Blizzard, it’s past time for you guys to fix this game. Crash, big queues. Your players don’t need this. Be more professional.

1 Like

Welcome to what a lot of people have been dealing with in Call of Duty Cold War.

As much as I would like to blame this on Windows 11 release, the crash’s have been going on long before Win 11 was released.

Maybe Blizz should work with nVidia and AMD to ensure that their games are compatible with each vendors drivers.

Edit: There isn’t a single game that Blizz/Activision has released recently that wasn’t riddled with bugs/crash’s/video issues.

Must suck to have once been the gold standard for video game companies. Maybe you shouldn’t have fired so many of the original D2R devs right before launch.

I completely agree with this. We need a fix and deserve a fix, not a patch or workaround

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.