Console players need to be able to post in other forums

It’s unjust and unfair to restrict console players from everything but console discussion. We play classes too don’t we? Hurp durp I think we do. So why can’t I post in class forums? How come when I first bought the game I could post in general but now I can’t?

It feels like console players are being treated like they’re inferior to pc players. I thought your company supported diversity and anti-sexism - so why are you discriminating against console players? We payed just as much as pc players.

1 Like

I’m playing on ps4 single player and ps4 does support keyboard and mouse has it’s own contoller type function and yet I cant type. I dont care if it is slower not being able to /player command difficulty makes an unforgiving drop rate and xp rate insane it makes no sense to not support keyboard and mouse but yet again PC players have it better I dont want to download d2 in a computer I have a console that supports d2 for that and have bought it already I wanted it for pc but I dont have that option and no one said you cant type in console edition I’ve ayed d2 on and of aging sense it came out dealing with my pc and or laptop not wanting to run it and the last problem I thought it would have is not being a le to type considering the age we live in people only type a d again ps4 supports contoller type dont care it’s slow a d ultimately keyboard and mouse right now it feels like you stole my money if I’m honest I’m ready to delete this and never play blizzard again this IS a simple fix please do something