Console matchmaking

Hey.

Been playing since launch and I have tried everything to find players in match making. I’ve tried filtering to free roam and the main bosses to see if thats where people are playing and I probably see another player 1 time outta 10.

Either people are not playing or the matchmaking is terrible.

I’m on PS5 and I am pretty sure ps5/PS4 has crossover so if anyone plays in the UK between around 7pm - 11pm leave your details and I’ll add ya!

Cheers

This. It’s a horrible system.

I’m not so sure (don’t know for certain). I know you cannot use the same Single Player characters across PS4/5, but not sure about online play.

I heard you could play with PS4 players on ps5. I could be wrong though!

What’s the matchmaking like on pc? Alot of players? And is there any confirmed plans to change console matchmaking?

Yes ps4 and 5 playing together.
No there is no plans to change matchmaking so for… They totally ignoring console players and treating us like they would want us to stop playing this game and make more room for pc servers which is theirs priority.

try messaging a few people on the leaderboards. theyre all in multiple 100 person group chats.

theyll fit you in somewhere

1 Like

they wont get 1$ from me for D4. Its a damn joke

Originally I thought it was because the ladder hadn’t Started but even now I cant find no players.