Connection Xbox Live issue

For the past few days, I am trying to play Diablo II ressurected on my Xbox serie X.

When I load the game I don’t see any of my characters. I try to go online I get an error message saying : Cannot connect to Server or An issue occured while communicating with the game servers. Please check that you are connected to the internet an try again.

So I when on and try the following solutions…

• Reset my console.
  • Reset my router and whole Network.
  • Plugged an ethernet cable directly into the console
  • Uninstall the game and reinstalled it
  • Tried to load the game from Xbox Remote play
  • Tried on an alternate Console old Xbox S

After all of this I still get the same two errors messages.

Is their a solution to this problem?

Thank you in advance for the help…I can’t wait to keep leveling my ladder character!

4 Likes

Im having the same problem. Would love a solution.

2 Likes

Hello, yes, I also have this problem since this afternoon, I am a player from the Czech Republic, I will be happy for advice.

1 Like

Same here. Exact same problem. Help!!!

Xbox series x having same problems in North America servers

I have the same issue thought maybe they banned me for inappropriate gamer tag so I changed it to something that could t possibly be inappropriate and I still can’t log in. A weekend of ladder lost #extend season1 :confused:

Same exact problem. My OG xbone can get online but my series X cannot. Has been working since launch though.

After reading DirePants’ reply, I find that I also can connect with my old One S, but NOT my series X.

Blizzard, please fix haven’t been able to play for days.

Come on Bliz. I still cannot get online on the series x only the Og Xbone

Please update us on this issue blizz

Any updates? I still cant connect xbox series x

It might be worth a try, but go to your bluray setting and clear persistent storage and then to the network settings and try clearing the alternate mac address. The console will reboot and hopefully let you play. Do you happen to have D2R on any other consoles or PC?

I was able to get mine working again. However, I am not sure what actually fixed it. I unplugged my router and Re-Installed D2R. Boom. I was back in.

Having the same problems on my series S , tried restart router , use fixed IP, open nat, change DNS , even tried to use my cell phone internet, sometimes work sometimes not

Most times o can’t play online

1 Like

went to settings network settings, advanced settings, alternate MAC address and hit clear, made me restart the console and I got right back in! Hopefully works for you.

This is silly, got two days of ladder play. Then cannot connect. A PC player takes Ladder top spot. Xbox players shut out completely from getting Annius charms. How hard can it be?

Having the same issue as well and it’s very frustrating. Literally only fix I have found is to totally shut down console (unplug as well) and unplug>restart modem and router. Even then it sometimes doesn’t seem to work.

Other services on Xbox such as YouTube, Fortnite, AC Valhalla all seem to work fine and nothing in xbox network test options returns any issues. Tried even setting up port forwarding and no go.

Same here , i canot connect to servers

Having the same problem on wifi, but if i hard wire the internet it works.

Is this still an issue? I bought on XsX, and haven’t been able to log in tonight. Should I just get a refund, and accept it just Blizzard being Blizzard?

Edit - Nevermind. After realizing I can’t even put in a ticket without a tracert and more, which is impossible on a console, I just put in a refund request with MS. Blizz has gone so far downhill since I worked for them.