Classic Players Can not see game BUG

This is killing the already small player base that we have and new to d2 players that chose classic over lod have left because of this issue. We literally see no games up and have been forced to play via discord and forums to cs/pvp etc.

This has not been addressed and I get it, with hundreds of thousands if not millions of LOD players, who cares about the maybe 1k or so classic players am i right?

Please address this major issue, also affect hc players as well.

5 Likes

100% agree. Yesterday luckly I saw one game, ONE!
Looking at my last Week of play there was maybe 3-4 games to which I Can join.

Blizz, you killing our small community not fixing and not seeing us on forum.

1 Like

No word ? Good talk blizzard. Screw classic am i right, hundreds of thousands of players in lod, screw those 1000 or so classic players, they will switch to lod or quit, either way we took their money… RIGHT???

2 Likes

this.

have been playing solo since release…

2 Likes

They Just dont know how Classic community looks like.

They need to be more accurate and better collect information about the D2Classic.

1 Like

some problem also lies in some people literally not knowing what diablo 2 resurrected CLASSIC is… they think these are posts from OG diablo 2

2 Likes

For sure they know not enough!

Daily bump up, too quiet here

1 Like

bump bump bump it up

1 Like

where are you blizzard? classic is waiting for a response

Fix now blizzard c’mon…

Give us a response on it

are you guys getting high in the office instead of fixing the game?

atleast respond to your fan base

I know you have higher priorities given the state the entire game has been in.

All we want is to know that you’d even acknowledge the existence of our community, and consider our problems on your list of things to do.

4h later…
Bump up to be more seen in forum.

This problem exists on LOD as well. The reason for this is that players who live on West Coast can only see games created by other players who live in same area. However, it is still possible for them to join games with other East players just as long as they know the game name. I have done this a couple times. You are right, it is killing the game because the only way we can group up is if we use discord or other forums. This needs to be put on top priority to be addressed asap.

Channels are equally as important imo. I’m invisible in channels and we don’t stay in any custom channel when we join a game then exit it. I have to re-join that custom channel over and over, and I can’t see other players most of the time. If we could stay in a custom channel the same way we do in old D2, it’d greatly increase the playerbase. They could post game name, etc in channel and see other players, more easily find other players to play with, etc etc.

4 Likes

For LoD I understand, you guys have 100000 or more possible games. Classic would have at most 50-100 games up between norm, nm, and hell. and that is being super generous. limiting what we see makes it where we see 100% NO GAMES lol. same same but way different

1 Like

Mind sharing classic discord link here?

1 Like

Here you go mate

https :// discord.gg/ x3ETKhuw

1 Like

Yeah… no… I see the same 100 games up for hours.

bump, Daily bump up,