Character missing after exiting game

My character disappeared from diablo 2 resurrected when I was trying to log in to an online game. An error was displayed that character is not in the servers or something similar, after that it was gone. Nick Paganius
This bug should be fixed immediately

can someone from blizzard react? or they dont care?

Lost my Necromancer aswell.

I knew i should’ve waited with buying the game :expressionless:
#diabloreforged

Same here. I lost my character

i just lost my sorc. She was level 34

i just lost my two online characters!!! i must have them back, pls help me, anyone

Okay if everyone has no access to any of their online Characters i would suspect that it is because our game clients can’t access the online character data from the database right now. There is an announcement about maintenance. I would think they should reappear after maintenance is done…if not then thats a problem.

My Paladin is now in the void. Add me to the casualties list.

Lost charather after dc
battletag : djomba#2825
charather name : djomba lvl 85
EU server

i lost my char Viksa after exiting online game, tv was black so i wait while, and then restart game. After startup i discover my character is gone. sorc lvl ~26 RIP…

Same here. lost my 70+ Hell sorc

I lost my lv15 sorc too … it’s not a 99 but the time used to build it …

Character also missing

Hopefully it’s just because of the maintenance that we cant see the characters… but hopefully we get something out of this from Blizzard…

1 Like

I lost my 75HC sorc X_X

Looks like we just can’t access the character list at the moment. Be patient, they’ll reappear once Blizzard figures it out. Possibly once the maintenance is complete, or before it’s complete.

(Happening to me too.)

Archange#1597
Character : CoeurDeGlace
Lvl : 71
Class : sorceress (with good gear)

That game is full of bugs it is a shame, I lost my character, after being locked out servers during 10h. This is one of the worst gaming experience in my life.

Lost charather after dc
battletag : Bakaike#1793
charather name : paladini lvl 51
NA server

1 Like

Lost my lvl 76 barb Online

Guys They’ve made it clear they’re performing service, They’ve given a time frame of 10:30 pdt to 1:30 pdt, It’s likely in relation to that. Just play sp, or give them time It’s only day 3 They’re working on it.