Character lost. diablo 2 resurrected

There are 2 tabs at the top, online and offline. You have the wrong one selected.

I have had 2 character get magically deleted and I’m in the correct tab.

11 Likes

I wish it was that simple, but no.

Offline and online characters are not being recognized/loaded again. Some people are reporting the Shared Stash is still intact; in my case it’s not, so I hesitate to start playing a different character.

My Sorc ROMY lvl 87 is missing. I was playing with her this morning, and now, she’s not there anymore… I’m UPSET …

4 Likes

Having the same issue I created a post here as well:

1 Like

Has blizzard’s response to this type of thing.

3 Likes

Just happened to me too…

I only have Online Characters, both disappeared

I can’t create another character

Last action I did was save and exit while being attacked in NM Act 2 Sewers Floor 3

2 Likes

Yup, Lost all my characters too. I was still in diablo and it said “Failed to enter game. This character could not be found on the server. Please try again.”. I restarted and now all characters are gone.

12 Likes

Same issue for me this morning no characters on Online tab and cannot create a new one :frowning:

Just happened to me as well was just doing nm runs save and exit and my character is gone just got the game yesterday finally got to a high enough level to start farming and my character disappears it’s not in the offline tab already checked and logging out of battle net did not fix the issue…

Looking at some articles from launch apparently this was a common issue that they supposedly fixed I would like to know for sure my next char won’t disappear after finally getting to a point you can do everything in the game

Also having this problem.

Me too i lost my all characters.

1 Like

I am also having this problem. My sorc and necro are gone.
I tried restarting the game, restarting battle.net, switching regions, creating new character, nothing helped. Creating a new character failed as well.

3 Likes

Same issue. Logged on today, all of my Online toons are gone (didnt have any offline). That is very frustrating.

Same. This better get fixed.

me2 i hope this isn’t to be permanent thing and i will get all my stuff…

1 Like

Happened to me also. First couldnt open a Solo Game. After i restarted D2R, all Characters are gone! There is a Connection issue. It takes all way to long loading screens…Welcome to 2021 btw…

1 Like

same here… had 2 characters, both gone… hope for a fix soon

I pressed exit and save and my character disappeared. I had one character on my account, I spent a lot of time on him and now he is gone. Give me back my character or money for a game that removes characters by itself.

4 Likes

Same. I was playing and lost connection when i restarted the game a it took quite a bit longer to load to the character select screen. It looks like i lost every online character i had…