Character list auto sorting

The game keeps organizing the list of characters i play the way it wants the first time was alphabetical which was fine because when i played another character it put that one on top, but this recent one has organized my characters in a stupid random order and now everytime i log in its in that same order and i havent even played the characters at the top of my list… i thought it may be going in order of level but it isnt its going in no particular order for no reason

1/4/2022 Update now its taking my most recently played character and it is placing at the bottom of my list and picking whatever character it wants as the character IT wants me to play im getting very frustrated with this as i have many alts for dofferent builds and this makes it a hassle to go all the way to the bottom of a 25 character list…

1 Like

Same issue here, only started occurring after the most recent update.

it is good to know im not the only person. if they are implementing organization then they should at least say so

1 Like

Have the same issue cant find a fix :confused:

I had the same issue. But i found a solution and posted here: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d2r/t/character-selection-sorting/126083/14