Character is gone and cant find a way to contact blizzard support

My character was just gone after i exited my game after hours and hours of play. To top it off i cant even get in contact with blizzard support to see whats going on. This there an email i can contact thrm?

Having the exact same progress. What is going on?

They are doing maintenance. Should notify in the game, but they don’t

same here all 4 my characters are gone im pretty pissed off atm.

I’m on Xbox and my char is gone too.
Was farming NM Andy then all of a sudden I couldn’t creat a game. It was saying my character could be found on the battle net server.

Same. mayb we’ll see a patch soon? :slight_smile:

Servers are down because they are doing maintenance till 1pm PT. Mine is gone too.

Even the offline characters are deleted… WTF

Nice. Where did you find that info?

I hope so. “Party Finder” seems broken and for the love of god. They need to add a chat system.

Just logged on to continue my play online for a live stream and to my surprise, my toons are gone. I too played for few days up to ACT 2, and was about to start another live stream and they are gone, again. I am hoping that its a little glitch and we get our toons back.

I looked into contacting Blizzard Support directly yesterday after following prompts to report the shared stash bug. Prompts just led me to “post any console bugs to forum.” So I guess and assume Blizzard Support would read issues that we post on the forum.

they need to add what the PC has, the option to choose the rooms you want to play in.

2 Likes

same here. my character is gone after many hours of play.

1 Like
1 Like

Ok, that makes me feel a lot better. I’ll check in later then