Character deleted

my 24 barb and 22 assassin deleted just now lol must be the maintenance

I know this happened during the first update so it could be temporary, if not ill be pretty pissed as i have a lvl 73 assassin on hardcore with some pretty good gear and high runes. Lets just hope its a maintenance bug or i probably wont be on this game again lol. Feel like i wasted two days for nothing.

Just adding my name to the list of people experiencing this issue. A blue post telling us you’re working on it would be appreciated. Thanks

1 Like

got my character back

I pushed create a new char and then back → my chars were on the list

Also lost my character

I only have one question… why? Why post something that adds nothing to the conversation? Are you truly so starved for attention that you roam forums, posting useless diatribe? I look forward to your juvenile attempt at a reply.

Oh you are right! I should open a new post that my character is missing too! that will help :slight_smile:

4 Likes

HEY YOU GUYS DONT HAVE A WAY TO CLOSE DIABLO 2. I Tried to close the game by hitting the cross button and it STARTED To delete my char?!?! the old diablo 2 made you type in the word DELETE?! what is going on!!?! i need my char back. HOLY **** is a huge issue please fix this now and restore my char.

My character was also deleted just then LVL 77 amazon Sneatzy … wtf

Same. I have 5 chars online and the mules are there but my lvl84 sorc is gone

I lost my druid and also everything in the shared stash had been deleted.

same happened here, i exited a game and the sorceress was missing from my list.

I also lost a sorceress in hell… serious issue to have. Went to bed and woke up to her gone

1 Like

yeah guys i also miss my Paladin with everything. It´s possible to claim it back?

Same happened to my sorceress online :frowning: I read that incoming patch suppose to fix it, but is there any way to get back your character?

D2R just crashed and my online lvl 69 sin is gone. Mad angry about your game quality, Blizzard. You used to be much better company.

me too.
played one week ago for the last time. And todaymy Barb is gone. 20h of playing trashed.
very sad

All my (online) characters are gone???

I also had this problem. Send help