Can't Link Battle.net Account to Nintendo Switch

Hello! Many months ago, I played through this remaster of Diablo 2 and had no trouble linking my account. After that, I linked my Battle.net account to a family member’s Nintendo Switch account since they didn’t have one, to let them play.
Now I am trying to launch D2R again. When I go to the account linking site, it says the linking is blocked and that I have to wait 98 days because my account has already been linked to Nintendo recently.
Now I am completely unable to actually play. Does anybody have a fix for this? I’ve already tried launching the game on the family member’s account and it worked normally.
Edit: I just went to the support page and found that customer support is unable to deal with the YEAR LONG cooldown (apparently unlinking the accounts puts up another cooldown, I’m glad I haven’t done that). I am very disappointed and hope customer support becomes better in the future. If I unlink the accounts, I will have to wait an entire year just to play this game again on my own Nintendo account.

Hi!
I has the same issue. And I unlinked my Nintendo account from Battle.net …
After I made to much login tries I get in a Waitlist loop.

Thanks for replying!
Do you know whether or not unlinking the accounts will extend the cooldown? If you don’t know I might be able to find it myself. For some reason I was stupid and just assumed it would extend the cooldown and mentioned it in the post, but that might not be accurate.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.