Can't find any players on PS4

Trying to find games on PS4 is impossible with the matchmaking that is in place. You can’t see if any games are occupied and have no idea if anyone is even playing at all. There needs to be a better system for matchmaking.

I prefer PC lobbies!

6 Likes

It is a lonely experience on console that’s for sure. No sense of community

5 Likes

Everybody is too greedy and thoughtless.

1 Like

I agree add me and we can possibly play it seems the only is to have a ton of friends

3 Likes

Yea they completely ruined this game for console, if I could refund my money I would. The reason I hated D3 was because of the Act based game creation, I was so excited for D2 because they actually have lobbies/servers you can make and join, but of course they had to change it! Then theres the targeting mechanism for Sorc/Amaz which is complete trash.

Really sucks too because this game is a BEAST on PC, but just like every other company, they have to completely ruin the console version!

4 Likes

You play ps4? I’m new to game and can’t find anyone to play with.

2 Likes

I’m new to game and can’t find anyone to play with. Do you play on console? If on ps4 I could use some friends lol

2 Likes

This is SOOO disappointing… the lobby is awful and you can’t find anyone to play with. Completely ruins this game .

2 Likes

I’m looking for friends to play with on the ps4 as well. Hmu reaperdrizzt is my psn and am in act 2 on my hammerdin and summon necro. I have a hydra sorc in act 5 quest 3. But I’m willing to play from the start with any toon

I’m usually playing on ps4 everyday, im lookin for some people to play with, anyone feel free to add me Natebobby666

What you guys need to do is contact a guy that goes by the tag stickygreen. He can help you guys out with psn games with players. Anything from walk throughs and rushes to bosses and cow level. Track him down in one of these forums. He’s a good dude.

2 Likes

Ok I bumped the post about pindleskin which he is in

Sweet, thanks for the info! I’ll try and get ahold of him!

Whats up bro whats ya psn

3 Likes

N0VAKA1N78 thats a zero after the first N my psn plz everyone add me and invite me

EpicMask#1406 Ive yet to ever find any games. Lvl 20ish right now cause i dont like the slow lonely grind, anyone feel free to add me if you like. Id appreciate a rush too if anyone wants. Normal and nightmare are kinda boring and tedious alone.

1 Like

Right? I’ve found maybe 5 guys total in the last 3 weeks… it’s super disappointing when trying to clear tough mobs

I’d be around helping out but it’s counter productive to my goals.

Server issues, no lobby, ninja looting and stuff like that makes it a poor ecosystem to get lvl 99 in.

Add in that there is a hardcore 99 trophey and rando people can get you killed…

Just why do it? Single Player wins.

Add me yall n send me a message on ps4 also looking for peeps to play with Psn island_king01

I ll add you… Smederevcina is my acc if i dont make it

1 Like