Can't connect on console

It’s a new thing from Blizzard, you can play max 6 hours a day so you can enjoy your family, read a book and cook some food while server are down :clown_face:

1 Like

And yet again, no connection. I’m normally not the type to complain about these issues very fast, but this is ridiculous.

Yesterday the servers were offline the entire day, I was only able to put in like 1,5 hours in the evening. Now it’s Sunday and yet again, servers offline.

I know i should just not try to login anymore because it only frustrates me, but my leg is in a cast and I’m bored AF since all i can do is hang on the couch.

I was stupid enough to buy this game TWICE. PS and Switch. I’m going to ask for a refund even if it’s just to send a message. This is basically worse than the cyberpunk launch since I literally cannot play the game. And no, offline play doesn’t cut it.

I been trying for 2hrs. This is a joke

1 Like

No servers are offline, they have just locked out console players until next patch. Check the bluepost

Where do they post that sort of information?

On this forum:

1 Like

R3 is Right thumb stick. Pushed down. Or In this case you hold it down while highlighted over belt slots. It’s in the tool tips on bottom of screen.

1 Like

Bro I literally just wanted to play D2 offline. This is jacked.

2 Likes

same problem on my Switch,too…

i wanna call the refund back, but i think it cannot.

Yeah so if youre just buying the game it has to authenticate first before you can play offline. Just tried turning airplane mode on to disconnect from wifi and it just gives me an error message ive gotten along with unable to connect to server. Nintendo doesnt issue refunds. At the bottom of your receipt it says all sales are final.

1 Like

We paid to play online not be locked out this would qualify as false advertisement imo

2 Likes

So i just got off the phone with one of blizzards “elite” it guys .
1st solution… have you tried unplugging and plugging it back in

2nd solution make sure you are trying to play diablo 2 resurrected and on Destiny 2

3rd solution go outside for a few hours and see if that fixes it…

Final solution try buying it on pc and see if that works (if you dont have a pc try to get a pc)

Sad to think i was craving this game to come to console since the ps3
And whos farming on consoles when the game creation time is 1 minute as is i just put in a a ssd on my ps4 pro and that dropped it down to 10 seconds yesterday little did i know that the queue would lock all console users from the game… theres goes 100$

I really dont get why ppl care so much about longer run times. I mean I do get it, but not to the extent yall complain about. Maybe if we can launch in Legacy Mode like on PC, then maybe load times would be smaller? I’m not sure though. Just an idea to help pindleskinners… but seriously, you realize 1 minute, or less actually it is (for me anyways) is too long to wait? How effing impatient must you be??? You realize that the faster you do runs doesn’t make your odds go up, right? (well they do in a sense if no one else, or not many are playing) Odds online are based on everyone, every game, on global counters basically. So for example, one person can do 100 runs on whatever and get nothing they were looking for, but then someone else randomly plays that part and gets the awesome rare drop. Anyways thats my argument and im sticking to it. I dont care about your reply.

1 Like

At the very least - allow us to convert an offline character to an online one at any stage.

2 Likes

I haven’t been able to connect all day on Xbox series X. Blizzard need to fix their servers.

3 Likes

PS5, same problem here, can’t connect to the servers, I not being able to connect all weekend!!!

4 Likes

Same problem here on xbox. Seems that I need to check my internet. I bought a xbox only to play d2r and I can’t play. That’s very nice. Should we use xbox support and ps support instead of blizz?

1 Like

This situation is happening to me in PS4 during the week several times. Last one was yesterday late night and still this morning.

1 Like

I think its great we can share the fact that we are in the same boat and know its not just “me” its happening to. I think its ok to vent frustration but I think the negative crap needs to stop. I like playing games too to wind down the day but it’s not the only thing in life so acting like its its the of the world is ridiculous. Also if playing so important, when the servers go down do what I do and play a different game until its working, and yes it will eventually. I say lets keep posting but keep the rage and hate out of it, we sound like addicts falling off drugs otherwise.

6 Likes

Same problem. I could not login last night or this morning.

1 Like