Cannot trade out of region going on 7 day

Lvl restrictions when joining or inviting other players. Blizzard for the love of God fix this or tell us your not going too so I can quit playing the game because you will have ruined it. LISTEN TO THE PPL THAT HAVE BEEN POSTING IN THESE FORUMS!!! This is a major problem. Why does pc get all the love while console gets what’s left. The console community is small enough as it is, now you have gutted all trading. Console players have got the shaft since the release… Treat them better and you will open a gate for a ton of new player’s. Come on guys at least update us and let us know you see the dang problem three days now in silence is crap…

7 Likes

This is getting ridiculous, I can’t agree with you more! Does blizzard even care about console players and this game breaking issue? Maybe the reason why they have a console bug report forum is so we don’t clog up the bug reports they actually read!

Totally agree with you guys! Please blizzard people give us your feedback at least….

AGREE! Please fix asap. It’s not even fun playing without cross-server friends. Need fixed asap

honestly, I would rather not have the public channel and get back region cross trading.

MF weekend is done, remove the region/server lock now pls.

1 Like

Problem still there, Blizzard are you guys even listening?
Not even a post or something that they’re aware…

1 Like

this is what I mentioned on a separate post

its almost like they don’t even think its worth their time to address it

1 Like

Unfortunately my friends our voices have fallen on deaf ears… If they haven’t fixed it yet they aren’t going to for a while

Agree, can’t play the game with friends, can’t trade, what the hell are you doing with the game with so many active players? Just don’t care about it? I can’t understand why are you ignoring the community so much…

Just passing by to check if Blizzard is still ignoring this post and… Yeah, they are!

any updates on this? New lobbies are great however still unable to play or trade with friends in other regions/ servers. Not good.