CANNOT CONNECT TO SERVER - October 26

Yeah it fails about 1/3 of the time for me too.

1 Like

Failing 9/10 times for me now. Such a drag.

Yes, it seems that way… However it’s always best to first rule out issues on the user end and in between before pointing the finger at the server.

This is very aggravating, finally a good Terror Zone, and every minute counts, and I get lag and this cannot connect to server BS.

1 Like

The servers need a reset. This has been happening to everyone since Dclone walk last night as many others here have already stated. Something broke in the server after it was overloaded with people mass creating games for Dclone walk.

2 Likes

Couldnt even make a game the last 10 minutes of TZ Andy… F you servers. Fix this hot garbage. They worked perfectly when the trash zones like Kurast Sewers and Crys Passage were up…

2 Likes

Same thing is happening to me today :frowning:

2 Likes

I switched to EU server, the ping is high, but at least there’s no problem to create games.

1 Like

same, have to try to create a game about a dozen times before finally getting in.

started last night right before Heidi DClone walk.

2 Likes

Sad. I just switched to EU server. High ping but at least there’s no problem to create the game. I hope Blizzard fix this soon.

bots from d clone walk waiting for chars to come in and kill for anni to be sold for RM ? clogging of server ?

1 Like

anyword from Blizz what is this nonsense been hours now

1 Like

Blizz what is up??? Everyone facing connection issues. Please fix :slight_smile:

2 Likes

no i cant even log on to the server at all deff not just you

1 Like

I have the same issue here in NA, Cant make a game always get the Cant connet to server thing … Please Blizzard help uss

2 Likes

so no update from blizzard yet?

2 Likes

I haven’t heard of an offial statement from Blizzard. Don’t even know if they are aware of the problem. I’m playing the EU server with a high ping but no problem to create the game.

1 Like

CAnt long in here as well. Been ,like this since yesterday night too.

HAve to attempt 10 times before it works once. Try to do my runs man. Cmon!

2 Likes

now even llobby dont work. definetly server issue

2 Likes

hey blizzard, please, upgrade your 486 server to a pentium mmx.

2 Likes