Cannot connect to server / failed Auth from battle net

Yea so i bought the game yesterday and started playing, all was fine and dandy but suddenly i get kicked out of the game, and everytime i open it i get i na queue of 1 person and after a few seconds i get the message either “cannot connect to server” o “failed to authenticate”.

I checked online, restarted my router, pc, flushed my dns. tried to update my already updated windows, and graphics driver still same issue.

Also tried changing regions. I barely played blizzard games im beggining to understand why people complain so much about the company

2 Likes

I’m here for the same reason, but I think the servers are down. I have been playing with no issues for a while now… makes me remember all the times it use to go down back in the day.

Me too… Getting this really bad this morning. It was bad all day yesterday too! Last night I had to connect to the EU servers just to finish cleaning up my inventory.

Tech Support, please fix the NA servers. Please…

Same issue here…on day 3 now. Still haven’t been able to play.

Same here. i bought a copy last night and it worked fine, but this morning it keeps failing to authenticate.

We had a known issue with the Authentication servers over night. This issue lasted around 4 hours and is now resolved. You should notice you can log back in. If you can’t please open a new thread.

Thank you.

This issue has not been resolved for me. It puts me in a queue…then says failed to autheticate, try again…then after trying again…says cannot connect to server.

StealthND That would be a general connection issue to our authentication servers then. I recommend to try the following troublehsooting Here.

If the issue continues, please run a 10 minute WinMTR to host IP: us.actual.battle.net
Then contact our technical support team Here, attach your system files and the WinMTR.

We will help narrow down what is going on here. Thank you.

This issue has not been resolved for me too

I have the same issue.

Hi all, getting this issue on Americas server on PC. But Switch is working fine. Followed the instructions above, no improvement.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.