[Main Thread] - Can not create or join games - "character is already in a game"

Character name Passetto. Although every character on both HC and SC cannot be played. Stuck on game server. This has been ongoing for 20 HOURS. Please help!

Same for me I cant Play on any Character been about 3 hours

When will they have this fixed? i cannot join or create games on my character

1 Like

I would like to know why there are people who do not have this problem while many others do. I understand that if there is a problem it should be for everyone.

1 Like

Still have the same issue. “Failed to enter game. This character is already in a game on the server. Please Try Again.” If I make a new character, it is unable to join any games either. This has been going on for several hours now.

3 Likes

Hey again all, wanted to make sure you’ve seen this update from Community Manager Hooley. This is the latest information we have on this issue. They’re working on unlocking/unsticking characters now, but please be advised it may take a few hours to get through the backlog of characters who are locked.

5 Likes

If we were streamers they would fix it in real time :slight_smile: but as regular paying customers we have to wait until this tiny indie company figures their poop out.

5 Likes

Still have the same issue. “Failed to enter game. This character is already in a game on the server. Please Try Again.” If I make a new character, it is unable to join any games either. This has been going on for several hours now.

1 Like

Was just about to say I am also stuck trying to join the game, been locked out for ages :confused:

1 Like

while you investigate you could kick our “stuck” characters

1 Like

My character has been stuck “already in a game” since the last server outage.

1 Like

Have not been able to log in my sorc since last night. Going on 18+ hours now. Eighteen hours. If I try to play a softcore game with any new character I get a black screen upon trying to load up act 1 and have to force shutdown. Hardcore characters are the only thing I can play.

Not sure if this matters but I’ll add account info

Account: Nash#1742
Character: Nash
PC - Windows 10
North America

Coming up on hour 3 for character being stuck in game.

Character in the game and I cant join the game

Same here. I cannot join any game since 5 hours ago…

Can’t join due to the same issue. Just realm down so the characters can get released. Please for the love of god.

1 Like

It’s all my non-hardcore characters. Even new level 1 non-hardcore throws an error if I try to create or join a lobby.
I can still play if I use a hardcore character. :upside_down_face:

What in the heck is happening? None of my characters can join or DO ANYTHING

char logged in error for me also :frowning: for about 4 hours now :(.
changing realm does not help
rrg311#1278 is my battletag

it’s still happening since launch day… cannot level up since early today