[Main Thread] - Can not create or join games - "character is already in a game"

I have char already in game error. cannot play. Cleared my irl for tonight, bummer it was wasted. Thanks if you are able to fix.

Same issue.

Character: Ista
Server: EU
Platform: PC, Win 10

They say that they fixed something, but my characters got stuck 2 hours ago, meaning that nothing had been fixed to the time they announced that they did!

Same for me… been for about 3 hours.

Character name is Vindrax
Server: Americas
PC: Windows 10

jajajaja what think people saying server and name??? think blizzard is reading you ???

I’ll write info too just in case but I’ve been locked for almost 10 hours now.

Char: Grisha
SERVER: EU.
Platform: PC Win 10

Yeah I noticed the fix post on twitter but still hasn’t solved the crashing or you are not on the internet problem yet

It’s outrageous that they know how to temporary fix this bug (server reset) but decide not to do it.

I went to change game difficulty, now I can’t get into any games. Character already in a game.

it is not our issue, it is blizz end of

They need to troubleshoot it, if you reboot the server they loos the data, maybe?

same issue here, been hours,

going on 4 hours now. cant login to any characters on my account. unable to login to a newly created character as well.

I too am stuck. When creating a new character, the “already in game” thing doesn’t show up but the game crashes entirely.

Bremaex#2601
EU
PC (and PS4)

Hi,

same cant log-into game
PC | WIN 10
EU

Brutal.
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
was fun while working though.

Still locked out 13+ hours, I saw an updated post and it mentioned locked out characters. When we cant make a game because it says our player is still in the game is this what locked out means?

still stuck out. lol

Same issue, been stuck for around 4 hours now and fully appreciate that there’s others on 16+ hours. Seems like a full server restart of sorts is required.

Such a shame