Bugged damage numbers on A5 Frenzy barb merc!

With wielding a Grief PB in left slot and a Death PB in the other hand, the damage number does not go up, nor down with removing the Death. Yet if you swap the two weapon slots, the damage numbers completely change, and the Grief in the right slot is actually the opposite and applies the added damage on the Merc page. I’m not sure if the game isn’t calculating the grief/death combo, like it is the death/grief combo. So I’m assuming there’s actually a bug with the damage consistency on top of the visual bug! Currently don’t know if there is other weapons that are having the same issues.

1 Like

There is definitely some wonky stuff going on with the new Barb mercs damage numbers. When you first hire him, there’s a damage number centered in the tooltip and when you equip 2 random weapons, there’s 3 damage numbers displaying. The centered one and 2 of the same numbers, but different from the centered one on top of it. This disappears after a relog(?). It might be that the centered number is one of the weapons and the double same is the other.

Moving on to the damage numbers. If you put the higher damage weapon in mainhand (left), you get higher damage number displaying for both and higher damage weapon in offhand displays less damage for both which makes me believe there’s multiple bugs and/or displays going on.

Some weapons I’ve tried:
Headstriker, Lawbringer PB, Plague PB, Crescent Moon PB