[Bug] Cow Portal & Town Portal

When trying to enter Cow portal or Town portals on Xbox series X the game will do a hard crash. Seems to be doing mostly when using an Assassin class Trapper. I’m not sure if anyone is having this problem. It might not be the class that’s causing this action but it seems to get a lot with that Class. Also when using these portals and waypoints it never finishes loading screens then you have to close the game and restart it.

P.S Anyone really read this things?

1 Like

This has been happening to me as well, VERY often, and it’s only after I made and started playin my TrapSin. This is a major bug that makes the class very annoying to play.

P.s. I’m on PS5

1 Like

Finally figured out how the bug is caused. It is caused by when using lighting sentry/Deathsentry traps, the light radius on those traps bug out causes the game to crash it has something to do with the effects from the light. This is how you test to see if you have the bug active. Go to act 4 and it see your character is glowing brighter than normal you now have the bug activated and your game crash 75% of the time when entering a portal. I wish I could upload a pic or video. Hopefully a blue post will see this mgs.

2 Likes