Broken Achievement - I like the Heat 60g (Series X)

Hello,

I don’t think this is the right place, but I can’t post In Bug reporting because “I don’t own D2R”. Anyways, reporting a broken achievement. I have cleared Hell with each class and did not receive I like the heat. All of the class hell clear achievements popped, but not the most important one.

I’m 161 hours played already. Lots of work… very disappointing to see. Would appreciate a bump so someone important sees this. Really want to go for Hardcore 99. Will be hard to justify if I like the heat stays broken.

6 Likes

No one “important” will care enough to do anything unless or until there are hundreds or thousands of reports of a bug and then it will go into a backlog of work to do and likely end up never getting fixed, based on how high a priority it has.

So, yes, maybe it sucks.

Well that is a bit dark lol

It worked for me just now. All hardcore character hell completions. Hopefully this is the actual requirement and the description is wrong.

Check trueachievements and you’ll see me having unlocked it.

vSully on Xbox.

Yeah, you have to do it in hardcore :slight_smile:

Good luck

wow! how did you complete all the characters thru normal/nightmare/hell in such a short bit of time? not to mention hardcore as well?

This needs to be fixed! Achievements with cross progression is a major issue at the moment!