Blizzard's Engagement with the Community

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d2r/g/blizzard-tracker/activity/topics

Look at how much Blizzard engage with their community tho, theres 3 of them lol

1 Like

Was gonna say, I haven’t seen a blue post here in ages.

1 Like

all must boycott blizzard

1 Like

Even Blizzard boycott Blizzard

1 Like

I dunno why anyone’s “shocked” by this. Most companies stopped engaging with players on their own forums years ago.

Now they focus on marketing by the second using Social Media platforms then take the time to sift through “feedback” at their own pace with buzzword bots disregarding context all the while.

Every wonder why we get “changes no one asked for” and all these craptastic spam rant threads? That’s why.

“Constructive” criticism is a thing of the past… welcome to the new generation, where you might as well just randomly flip through a dictionary and pick out buzzwords and repeat them often in spam threads to effect change.

1 Like

I wouldn’t boycott blizzard. I really like SC2, D2R, WCIIIR, and D3 in that order.

However, I do not like Heroes of the DOTA so I uninstalled that. And I wanted to like HearthStone but it later became CashStone. The latter is not uninstalled, just unplayed.

I say boycott the devs who obey the corporate goons but don’t boycott blizz cuz it’s not all that bad.

this btw.

They need to stop using the word “community” to market games. Just because you buy somthin’ doesn’t make you part of any community. Communities are cultivated over time.

that’s the price of automation though.

and just because you bought a product doesn’t mean the customer is entitled to anything other then what’s printed on the box. Gotta leave your expectations in your wallet.

would be nice to see actual feedback loops in games- but unfortunately the attention span of the players is far lower then the time it takes to create the games. this is why sandbox games has been so successful lately.

1 Like

Just because you buy somthin’ doesn’t make you part of any community. Communities are cultivated over time.

By your definition maybe, but not like, the one from the dictionary. It’s just common attitudes and interests.

having the Wealth verses being Rich would be a fun conversation to have if you got time.

got tons more buzz words we could breakdown with riveting conversation

nah I’m good thanks, reading these forums has made me retarded enough as is