Blizzard your PC "games list" DOES NOT WORK!

i personally give up, i played hard first 2 days but this game is outdated and the developers dropped the ball on so many things. I cannot stand the potions taking up my space anymore, collecting chipped gems to transmute a rune, the millions of baal runs, the lack of fresh content/dungeons/bosses/, runes/gems/potions that do not stack! , the horrid lobby, the botting, the JSP bullcrap, the lack of a proper trading site… Let me know when these developers grow up and get this game under control, for now there are much better ways to enjoy D2 such as POD and PD2 in my opinion or just play a better game like POE.

3 Likes

i would recommend joing a discord or bnet group, only way you gonna find any runs. I have one and we have a partner discord that all they do is host SC runs. Google D2R discords

1 Like

perhaps you should let us know a group so we may join it. =D

Because they’re not playing. lol
Can’t fix stupid.

you can join mine if you like, we also have an #ourpartners section. I cannot post an invite link here, add Jaredk21#1150 or look up lords of terror discord on google. here is the discord ID # as well - 936844307615338526 plenty of D2R players, we also play d2 mods and other Arpg games like POE, last epoch, grim dawn etc. We are partner with a solid group that discord is dedicated to D2R runs like cows, baal, chaos etc

1 Like

I’ve been saying this for months – not fixing the game list will destroy ladder. Why blizzard is not allocating a major force to get this done asap is beyond me. They seem to treat it like a side issue. Pezradar suggested they “might” expand the list later on or something. As if they weren’t sure for some godforsaken reason.

There are thousands upon thousands of players playing at any given moment.

Your idea that no one plays this game is ridiculous, it’s quite popular.

What’s broken is the lobby system. Can’t see games that are in fact there.

Even reddit has had enough with this garbage games list.

If the devs put in more dedicated chat channels from the start, people would have used those to find games (as we did in the original game) rather than relying solely on the game list.

/cows was a dedicated chat channel for finding cow games in an instant. The channel was ALWAYS full and went up to /cows30. There were thousands of players looking to play cows.

That’s how the game is meant to be played. It’s a grind. Having only an archaic, laggy, unfiltered game list to work off of is pure dumbassery.

Can I make it any clearer than that? Can we get the game to play at its fullest potential for once? How was ladder released in this state?

1 Like

Blizzard took its to for ladder to bring up everything to high quality Blizzard Standards.

This… not even a word about it besides “working as intended” lol

3 Likes

I have made “free stuff” games and “baalrun-01” and i literally sit for 15-30 minutes afking in them, no one joins. Something is badly broken.

4 Likes

This needs to be priority number 1 for the next major patch. I shouldn’t have to tell the developers that making it easy for players to play together is REALLY important in a multiplayer game!

It’s honestly shocking they haven’t gotten the social part of the game squared away.

3 Likes

I have better one:

Imgur

2 Likes

Can any CM react??? I would love to read any reaction. It’s ok/it’s not/we’re working on that/we don’t care… Is the last one the correct answer?

1 Like

It’s looking fine and working as intended, from: Why is not game lobby still fixed? - #19 by PezRadar1

Did you open a ticket?

“working as intended” @blizzard

my current theory is something to do with your current completed quest and their implementation of “console lobbies” is hiding games somehow

pick this up in the post with the blue response. keep that topic at the top of the forum, the more ppl know about the WAI response the better.

They’re telling you that they WANTED the lobby to work like this. That it was designed to NOT show you new games, etc etc etc all the broken things. They may “extend” the feature later…LMAO. Thats straight up pathetic.

at this point its straight up gaslighting, i almost wonder if this is some kind of experiment or if they are intentionally trying to push people out of this game.

1 Like