Blizzard on left mouse click

Please make this available to left click, I could on regular d2.

1 Like

Solved that problem with a controller. feels amazing to have blizz, teleport, static field, etc all available directly. No shortcuts, no wheel scrolling.

People actually use wheel scrolling?!?!

a controler seems clunky, but sounds nice! Hows blizzard aim with it tho?

I personally use keybinds and its quite fast and easy to use w/e

you sacrifice a bit of accuracy, ngl… but movement is tighter, more precise. You can turn on a dime unlike when you play with a mouse and keyboard. My dexterity is low lol, having to swap to a skill and then click to use is a big hassle for me haha.

1 Like

Seems perfect for a frozen orb sorc build or chain lightning :slight_smile: I would take a break of the keyboard from time to time for sure xD

Yea its awesome for spamming spells. You won’t get carpal tunnel problems! the game swap controls on the fly between mouse/kb and controller (whatever you touch becomes active). So I still use mouse for inventory stuff.

1 Like

I use wheel scrolling.
Example: MWD - Lightning Fury, MWU - Valkirye

1 Like

Very slow way to play but if it works for you…

As an Hardcore Sorc… I wish i could but i just can’t use mousewheel. If i scroll past teleport blizzad or Town TP and im in a HOT situation… Im dead xD

2 Likes

I’m with you on the keybinds, nice and easy,

As of the last D2 patch, no, Blizzard wasn’t available for left mouse click. :-1:

I have remapped the F1-8 skills to qwer and asdf, and it’s pretty easy shifting though spells like that.

I remapped all the skill bindings to qwerty-asdfg-zxcv. I blame the summon Necro with all his curses lol.

Nope. I wasnt available on left click even in d2, at least not in lod 1.09 forword

how do you aim blizzard properly with the controller? i switched to orb build because i couldn’t aim blizzard slightly ahead of mobs as they approach me, and i can shoot orb straight whichever way i’m facing

1 Like

I try to ‘‘target’’ the 1st mob in the front of a pack. Can be tricky but its manageable. That way the rest of the pack walks into the blizzard.