Blizzard need to remove this PlayStation Trophy

Even if that is the case, I stand by my statement that such methods make the trophy system flawed and thus not worth stressing over “impossible” trophies.

Supported. This thophy is ridiculous. But a think blizz doesn’t care or didn’t has crieated it.

Do it in single player. If the server goes down or you get dc your player dies.

This is not even a debate. It is facts. If you have 0 knowledge on this game, a quick google search could even tell you how long it takes and you will then realize how impossible it is on console due to how the matchmaking is…You were trying to defend a hacker for importing their save from PC to reach 99 when everyone knows who has actually played D2 that it is not possible right now given how long the game has been out.

This is not a Tales or Star Ocean game where you can reach max level in a few days of grinding. This is D2 and it WILL take you months to do so legitimately. If you work full time, it’ll take you years.

1 Like

Yes, I am aware of what people have said regarding reaching Lv99 in the original. I also looked into whether people can actually “hack” trophies on ps4 and ps5. The conclusion to that: If they actually managed to get the trophies by hacking, then like I said I stand by my statement and trophies are not even worth worrying about because people like those discredit the whole system.

Besides, it’s not like Sony has not come up with ridiculous trophies like this for other games as well.

Yea the true experiences of D2 will never be experienced by console players because it just seems to me as laziness or Blizzard doesnt take console players seriously. I’m kinda ashamed I’ve stuck up for them as long as I have just to get part of an amazing experience.

The fact that such a trophy exists means that the people behind the console release never actually played D2 beyond a superficial level, which also sheds some light on other decisions they made like removing chat and using the D3 matchmaking system.

Do it in single player and wait for players 8 that is all

1 Like

There are so many people who export/import saves for games with trophies that are ridiculous it’s not even funny. Who cares if people hack to get certain trophies or cheat using the cloud system to download their char on games where you can’t die or you need to do a perfect run. For trophy addicts like myself, impossible trophies are what pisses us off. Only true D2 players know you can’t get this on console so it rules out the platinum. Even if there were a cheat on console like press up + down + left + R2 to instantly hit 99 hardcore that still doesn’t mean a trophy like such should exist.

Man y’all in here complaining wanting a trophy fixed HAHAHAA they can’t get the game fixed for players you really think they give a **** about a trophy you think you can’t achieve? Hahaha that in its self if just plain ignorance at its finest. I’m sure they will worry about this and not the fact that 1/2 their paid player base can’t even login to the game.

Fock it I got it

Blizzard you don’t deserve any praise for this

1 Like

Video or it did not happen.

They’re dangling it in front of your face for a laugh, silly. Why would they remove such a priceless carrot?

Lvl 95 HC and counting here. :rabbit2:

:carrot:
/2020202020202020

:rabbit2: :rabbit: :rabbit2: :rabbit:

Now look what you’ve done! Once they get in you can’t get rid of them!

Ehhhhhhhhhhh, what’s up doc? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Spot on. We got f"""'d

Before patch 1.10 that was easy to reach lvl 99. I get paly, warrior, sorceress and multiple javazon at this time. All of them was lvl 99. So yes the game actually suck espacially for console player.

the only trophy i still havent complete and not care… stupid trophy