Blizzard lying to people

How do you connect the dots between “Mid 2022” and March :laughing:

i thought i made your list? wasnt that the excuse for avoiding your logical flaws?

Oh don’t get me wrong, there is no mental gymnastics here. The games I mentioned actually had false advertising. In the case of D2R there have been no outright lies, no promised date for ladder.

1 Like

At some point, it is just a waste of time. One person’s misinterpretation is corrected by a multitude to no avail.

did ladder come out with the patches to be stable?

did ladder come out when things settled down?

i think you would hard pressed to answer yes to those even with the lack of definite time frames

lol, so you take the time to respond 100 times to me and then whenever forced to make a defense to your argument you deflect, every single time. thats what children do and those that know they are wrong. you think you corrected me with your illiteracy? you cant even defend a single argument

Some people are comfortable remaining oblivious to the truth.

1 Like

There is nothing that I can say to you or vice versa to change our respective viewpoints.

Yet you chime in 100 times. Go away troll. Defend or shut up

There is nothing to defend. The truth is simply that. You have ignored all facts and counterarguments made over the past several months by a multitude of posters where some are far more eloquent than me.

You won’t make an argument why the analogy doesn’t apply. Let me know when you do otherwise go away and stop acting like you did

So it just boils down to what we qualify as “lying” Then I’ll agree to disagree with you.

1 Like

Meh they did what most companies do and sound good while not committing to anything.

None of this matters, should it be working sure, do we know all the reasons why it isn’t? No. But it clearly had many glaring issues with lobby and server.

My only hope in all this is it works when it comes.

3 Likes

Exactly. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Blizzard never committed to a specific date for ladder start. They only committed to start ladder after the game/servers were stable.

1 Like

I’m right there with you! :crossed_fingers:

What a travesty it would be if the very first D2:R ladder was borked with issues? No, they need to make sure it’s right. Delays suck, but problems take time to fix. We had too many issues with ladder in the original game. We don’t need the first D2:R ladder to bring back the pains that we experienced with the original games ladders.

Anyone played OG D2 ladder in the past few years remember the 5000+ queue times to create a single game? Waiting up to and sometimes over ONE HOUR to create that ONE GAME? Blizzard would have to constantly reset the servers to bandaid fix the queues, only for them to return anywhere from an hour to a few days later? NO THANK YOU!

2 Likes

and even with all that study, as a lead electrician in a natural gas plant, blizzard having way less people working that it should and is delayed… i even miss the words to describe that…
its like you agree to turn a new plant on, if people is demanding for more power, but you dont have people to run it full time, and may be some problem… it may blow up anytime soon, but, hey… its not a lead fault if it happen, it was because they were shorthanded, and in a rush to get people happy… he was a good saint guy…

Stop acting like the only two options were ladder working in 6 months or a broken ladder. It’s a lazy argument

No one is arguing that they did. You other post things no one argues, deflect or often both

The difference is when other companies do this they don’t get applauded for doing the right thing

Maybe we use a different calendar. Mid year to me is June.
Best guess for Ladder will be late April.

Think it’s less of a lie and a more of you just wanting to be angry about something.