Blizzard CS on Twitter Confirms DDoS attack

There hasn’t been a ban yet or they havent announced it in the Discoords yet anyways.

Spend all day getting a set of keys and the minute i open the portals and go in DDoS attack. What a bunch of BS who is going to go give me back my keysets.

If the servers aren’t rolled back, you are. :smiley:

1 Like

Yup just got back in and no rollback so i guess im just screwed a torch. This game is a big waste of time.

well it works for me, so it is not the entirety of bnet.

The games are probably still working, as evidenced by the folks above that signed back in and no rollback. Just tried again, 6 minute queue to log into the launcher. When you have issues logging into the launcher, it’s all of bnet that was affected.

Doubt.

The last time they had a supposed “DDoS attack” it was after maintenance as well.

2 Likes

Bliizard Devs are working on the issue
https://southparkstudios.mtvnimages.com/uri/mgid:arc:content:shared.southpark.us.en:2dd723a0-2ed9-4c3c-a7f0-47852fc180fa?quality=0.7

w-we’re not incompetent!!!
i-it’s a DDOS I swear!!!

3 Likes

got ya

Looks like my first day commuting back to the office came at a good time lol.

Yeah, a DDOS attack…

But then again, I might believe it after finding out how dog s*** their game list is. Can’t even handle refreshing 40 games at a time :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

Imagine believing an excuse like this. A multi billion dollars company not having enough infrastructure to handle some DDOS attacks?

It’s the cyber pandemic! Thank god Microsoft has made Microsoft Pluton, a chip-to-cloud, end-to-end security solution delivering AI-enhancements and cloud-delivered protection to combat these sophisticated cybercriminals and nation state actors with our partners through innovations like secured-core PCs that offer advanced identity, OS, and hardware protection… If only Blizzard servers had security at the very core, built into the CPU, where hardware and software are tightly integrated in a unified approach designed to eliminate entire vectors of attack!