Fortitude
Phoenix
Ravenfrost, duel leech ring
Gface
Goreriders
Highlords
LoH
Swap belts situational, Tgods, String of ears,

I couldnt get past WSK Without Multiple deaths, I cant stay alive, Any Tips?
Thanks

Making good use of cloak of shadows to shutdown monsters, especially range mobs, can make a huge difference and don’t be afraid to spam mind blast and convert a few monsters to your team, it’ll help take some pressure off of you when fighting very strong mobs.

The shadow warrior and master can help with that too if you aren’t already using them.

A merc with holy freeze and reapers toll can make a huge difference too. Losing out on might sucks, but your damage should already be pretty solid even without it, and reapers toll’s decrepify does wonders for your dps and survivability

Nats sets defence often gets overlooked, it hosts huuuge resistances and a massive 30% physical dmg reduction, as well as a 14% life steal. It’s a really tanky setup to begin with and you even added in the absorbs, topped off with storms shield you had max physical dmg reduction. But you went from a tank to a glass cannon it seems; you currently have 0% physical dmg reduction, unless you’re using fade, and you don’t have your absorbs anymore. You won’t be nearly as durable, But maybe try throwing on string of ears and see if it helps? Gives you more phys dmg reduction and life steal back

Tasty eluded to the issue, which I believe is gameplay/tactics. You were sitting at a nice 44% damage reduction with possibly max resistances and you went to a damage based build. I’m guessing your tactics were more like cast blade shield and go face tank things rather than use Cloak and mind blast and hit things from the back line.

When you go to the ‘damage’ build with high CB and DS etc you are moving to a ‘back line’ build that shouldn’t get hit. This is more how I played my Bladesin, using a shadow, merc and mind blast to keep everything off me. Cloak shuts down all ranged attackers so you have all the tools to keep from getting hit.

Your answer makes sense. I Just took bigger hits
The dolls in WSK Were 1 shotting me, as before i could stand in the middle of a pack of them and survive, while the birdy chick were in the background shooting firebolts at me I was absorbing the fire. I think Im just gonna stick with the Nats set build. It does perfectly fine

Should always be careful around dolls. Souls are not as much a threat, in comparison, as long as you have tgod.
Using enigma or chains of honor would help in dealing with dolls. Also definitely cast fade. That will give you like 25% dr in total. If you are still dying, use crown of ages. There is nothing wrong with that helmet for a blade sin. If you couple that with max block and 2000+ hp, dolls won’t one shot you even with amplified damage.
Using a non-eth weapon while having blade shield on would also help, as long as you have good life leech. I would say try to keep life leech above 8. Better have two life leech items - again chain of honor would help here.