BladeSin to be much better

I watched some streamers and played her a little bit and I realized that is much better than before but not as good as some of her other builds. I try to find a way to buff or change something in that skills to be better but not op.
Some of my thoughts :
1)Remove the cd from Blade Sentinel
2)Make effect like “on attack, on striking, crushing blow, etc.” work on all Blade Skills.
3)Somehow to get pierce on Blade Fury

I think Bladesin has to be on the same lvl as a trapsin as in my opinion is more fun to actually play the assassin than lay down traps and go around until all the mobs are dead.

3 Likes

The main problem with the bladesin is the lack of attack rating on the skills.

3 Likes

These would be pretty cool changes. Blade fury definitely needs an ar modifier. A few more for the list, remove the 1 second wind up time on blade fury, make it so blade shield doesn’t reduce durability.

2 Likes

Removing the timer from blade sentinel sounds nice, but it has a 25-frame (1 second) hit delay. Once something gets hit by sentinel, it cant take damage from any spell on the next hit delay list for a full second. You should check out the list on “diablowiki nextdelay” (for search engine results).

While I can’t say you are not having an AR issue on top of next delay, I would bet this is a big part of it.

1 Like

Ad 1. Regarding your the first suggestion - all other traps do not have casting delay (beside 0.6 sec for Shock Web), so I agree they could remove it (in that case they should do the same for SW) or reduce it to 0.6 sec, but as Atst4 mentioned it still has 1sec next hit delay (same as Shock Web), so it’s not very efficent to spam it more frequently unless you set all your sentinels in different directions and make them have different areas of effect/hit different monsters, which could be efficent in high density areas. To sum up- in most scenarios it’s not a big issue, but it could be adressed for sure.
Ad 2, 3. I do not agree and I already answered to identical suggestions in this topic - Blade Assa - so near and yet so far - #2 by Majesty-1216

Ouch. Why does something like this even still exist in the game on modern CPUs? With damage over time skills like firewall, inferno, etc. this sort of limitation really should have been removed!
I heard fire traps on assassins were limited by this as well, but I am only now trying them out (on nonladder live realm) for the first time. I always assumed they would be bad simply because of all the fire immunes…

1 Like

This would require a full skill rework since it’s not supposed to be damage over time skill and you can still place your sentinel (or all 5 of them) in your character’s position so it does not move at all and stay there. This is why this limitation makes it apply damage only every 1 second (25 frames). Sentinels can pierce and hit multiple targets in range so IMO dps is not bad at all. If it would hit more often with current damage and possibility to stack damage from all 5 sentries… DPS wound be enourmous.

Blade Sentinel needs to proc life/mana leech from items too.

Nah. It’s still a trap so I don’t think it should. You can leech with 2 other blade skills which you can use simultaneously with Blade Sentinel.