Barb skills won't stay mapped

No other characters are experiencing this issue, but my barb does not retain the skills I map to rmb and lmb (ww + berserk) anytime I enter a game. Each time I exit/enter a game I have to remap my right and left click. Looked through options and I don’t see any setting I can imagine to affect this. All my keybinds set on my keyboard remain bound correctly. I think this may have started to occur after the last patch that added instacast.

I’m not sure if this is related to your specific issue, but you might want to look it over to see if it gives you any clues.

Thanks for the repy; I do have my keybinds set via this menu but this problem isn’t something I experience with my other characters, which I have set up all the same way. Each time I enter a game on my barb my rmb and lmb are both set to default attack. I have to select them both and choose the skills I want each game I enter from the quick skill bar. On my other toons I have only done this once, e.g. my sorc has FO mapped to my rmb and FB to my left and they remain mapped to those buttons each time I exit/enter a new game.

It’s not just happening to barbarians. It happens to my javazon a lot. I haven’t yet been able to notice a pattern for when or how it happens. But in the middle of a game, my left and right clicks revert to normal attack.

Gotcha, glad to hear I’m not the only one. Thought I was going crazy cause I didn’t see any other reports of this happening.

This has just happened to me on my Barbarian, from what I can gather it seems like it is something to do with having a HEL rune or -15 Requirement jewel equipped in the weapon. Super annoying!
Tested with Obediance RW (contains HEL) , Azurewrath with a -15 req jewel and a Tomb Reaver socketed with a HEL rune. All of these reset Combat skills to normal attack on leaving and re-entering games where as other weapons do not. War cries appear to stay mapped ok though. Dunno if this affects all classes shrugs