AVX Issues / Game Launches, then Crashes on Older Processors (CPU)

anybody have a refund link?

Thanks @Drakuloth for keeping us updated.

As someone who also works in Support for a software company, I can understand that you are only the middle-man between angry ā€œclientsā€ and the Devs. Bugs happen, and always at the worst times, but regular updates at least let us know we are not being ignored.

I will continue to wait for the fix and then forget all about it once I start playing.

3 Likes

у Š¼ŠµŠ½Ń тŠ¾Š¶Šµ g4560 Šø ŠŗŠ½Š¾ŠæŠŗŠ° стŠ°Ń€Ń‚Š° Š½Šµ рŠ°Š±Š¾Ń‚Š°ŠµŃ‚ Š½Š¾ Š½Š° Š±ŠµŃ‚Š° тŠµŃŃ‚Šµ Š²ŃŠµ Š±Ń‹Š»Š¾ Š¾Šŗ!! :cold_face:

you should be fine. at least in the cpu department

1 Like

look at Drakulothā€™s latest post

Itā€™s something that happens with other games too. It wasnā€™t added on purpose, like I said earlier:

Rocking the same thing. Worked in the technical alpha for me.

1 Like

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/services/334

refund link. i suggest everyone look into a refund and if and when the game works, maybe consider repurchasing it.

we shouldnt be screwed around by companies like this. if money starts diappearing, i bet this thing wil be fixed ASLAPā€¦

7 Likes

Still frustrating, as they found the compiler options to remove it at both Alpha and Beta Release.

Guys relax and please be a little patient, thereā€™s a patch coming today or tomorrow confirmed on twitter. I also had a friend with an i7-860 that worked fine in beta but canā€™t launch but should be fine soon.

1 Like

Iā€™ll refund if they tell me I need new hardware but not before.

2 Likes

It is more likely that I will unfortunately have to do without pre-orders in the future because my life time is too precious for such a mess.

3 Likes

Well, i was able to play close and open beta, i donā€™t see why i could not play the final version. Iā€™ll get a refund only if they tell me that i canā€™t play anymore.

Too bad cloud gaming is against EULA and a bannable offenceā€¦ You canā€™t win with these companies.

1 Like

Seems like a majority of us will be fine. Weā€™ll be able to play after the patch is ironed out. As much as I want to play, letā€™s give them the time to do the patch right, so itā€™ll work well for us.

1 Like

Just happy they said maybe today or tomorrow, and not ā€œsoonā€

4 Likes

Yes please, no fast & sloppy reactions. Might take some time for a proper fix.

1 Like

A quick fix slated for tomorrow? Pfffff I can have amazon deliver something to me in the next hour and yā€™all canā€™t make a quick fix go live until tomorrow? Pbbbbbbt

2 Likes

Are you really a snowflake? First of all I was replying to dude who insulted me first, and secondly this doesnt have anything to do with you so bye bye little boy