AVX Issues / Game Launches, then Crashes on Older Processors (CPU)

same problem
black screen than crash

Time of this report: 10/5/2021, 19:53:02
Machine name: USER-PC
Machine Id: {CF3B01DC-7CE5-4B1F-9BD1-5108E3FCC1BB}
Operating System: Windows 10 Корпоративная 2016 с долгосрочным обслуживанием 64-bit (10.0, Build 14393) (14393.rs1_release.210911-1554)
Language: Russian (Regional Setting: Russian)
System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
System Model: H97-D3H
BIOS: F5
Processor: Intel(R) Core™ i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.2GHz
Memory: 10240MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 10106MB RAM
Page File: 9558MB used, 20546MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 12
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
Miracast: Not Available
Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported
DxDiag Version: 10.00.14393.2457 64bit Unicode

2 Likes

I had the AVX issue and got it for console.

This being said. I’m now going to re purchase for PC also.

However I run a MSI Geforce GTX 980 4GB. Which easily ran the beta
24GB Ram
4GHZ

I should be good to go right?

doing that will solve the crashing on launch?

System Information

Time of this report: 10/5/2021, 14:19:56
         Machine name: LAPTOP-742UIN8L
           Machine Id: {CDA33929-9EEB-4BE7-8A94-F450A6940440}
     Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 19043) (19041.vb_release.191206-1406)
             Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
  System Manufacturer: HP
         System Model: HP Pavilion Notebook
                 BIOS: F.26 (type: UEFI)
            Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.7GHz
               Memory: 12288MB RAM
  Available OS Memory: 12174MB RAM
            Page File: 4918MB used, 9110MB available
          Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
      DirectX Version: DirectX 12
  DX Setup Parameters: Not found
     User DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
   System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
      DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
             Miracast: Available, with HDCP

Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported
DirectX Database Version: 1.0.8
DxDiag Version: 10.00.19041.0928 64bit Unicode
DxDiag Previously: Crashed in system information (stage 4). Re-running DxDiag with “dontskip” command line parameter or choosing not to bypass information gathering when prompted might result in DxDiag successfully obtaining this information

DxDiag Notes

Display Tab 1: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 2: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 3: No problems found.
      Input Tab: No problems found.

Unable to load/play

not the crashing but there’s a message preventing from going to main menu if for the first time You’re starting from “appear offline” in battle net app

@drakuloth WE LOVE YOU DRAK! :pray: :v:

1 Like

its ok now ty for the patch :wink:

After 11 days without being able to run the game and getting the AVX error, I’m so happy and finally can say that it’s working for me.

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 945
RAM: 12 GB DDR3
GPU: GTX 660

Thank you so, so much Blizz!

3 Likes

My card stopped having driver support like for four months already but after no-AVX patch game works fine…

Perhaps people if have the supported gpu should update their VC++ libraries…
july update brings support to VC++ 2022

Ty for the quick answer.

Even with the patch sadly blizz f up on this one bad and ruined the whole experience for me. I am not going to create a character when people are already lvl 97. The rush is over even if this is not ladder. The whole game experience is ruined. Not to mention that bots are only a few weeks away im sure and blizzard will do nothing about it. I am not going to re purchase this game even if the ladder is not out. What they should of done is shut down diablo 2 resurrected on the 23rd after the massive f up they did and only open it once everyone can play.

Sorry blizzard but it took to long for you to fix such a simple mistake. You ruined the game experience for 30+ thousands of people.

I’ve updated everything, checked every aspect of the problem but D2R got coonection problem (with different issue titles) too often. Usually Bnet app is still online.

windows10 64-bit
radeon rx580 videocard
amd ryzen7 1700x 8core 3400Mhz
16Gb Ram
directX12

Проверяли игру на процессоре Phenom II x6 1050t и графической карте GTX 750ti. Игра не работает. Проблема осталась. Чёрный экран, а потом выбрасывает на рабочий стол. Бета работала отлично.

Может что с видеодрайвером, хотя драйвер я обновил до последней версии с сайта nvidia.

для 750 суппорта нет. игра для 660 или 760. для 750 нет, извините

1 Like

Thank you, finally i can play on my own machine, and dont have to hijack the rig of my wife :slight_smile:

Thx, for the epic thread! I was part of a little niche in gaming history, yay

4 Likes

Крайне обидно, что делать даже не знаю, поиграть очень хотелось.
Патч поставил, на целостность файлов проверил. Ошибка та же. Переустановка игры не помогла.
i3-6100 (3.70GHz x2), ОЗУ 16 Гб, GeForce GTX 950 2Gb
На форумах почитал, вроде как AVX поддерживает.
Может кто подскажет в чём дело или как выбрался из ситуации, буду признателен.

It’s extremely disappointing that I don’t even know what to do, I really wanted to play.
I put the patch, checked the integrity of the files. The error is the same. Reinstalling the game didn’t help.
i3-6100 (3.70GHz x2), 16 GB RAM, GeForce GTX 950 2Gb
I read on the forums, it seems like AVX supports.
Maybe someone can tell me what’s the matter or how he got out of the situation, I would be grateful.

граффическая карты Nvidia нужны быть с концовку 60 или больше.
значеть 660,670,680,760,770,780,860,870,880,960,970,980, другие от Nvidia не делают

Видеокарта выглядит слишком слабовато. Проверь подходит ли по минималкам.

Попробуй обновить драйвера видео. Если не получается авто установкой, то снеси и поставь вручную.

Thanks to Blizzard for manning up, and delivering an AVX patch.
But, might I suggest, to send your freshly promoted Adam to a PR course asap …
All this is handled/worded so bad by him, it’s really a disgrace.
First one, after Drac suggested this AVX business was a mistake, telling people have the wrong, ancient old, hardware. Second, telling AVX was intentional, which it clearly wasn’t, Third for changing, or letting it changed, this AVX topic title. Fourth; reinterpretation of the system requirements after the fact and still blaming we should have know that non-AVX CPU were not supported, as that was “clearly” understandable from the sys.req.
And fifth for partying and sharing “funny” pictures while the release was a disaster apart from the AVX debacle …
A PR course is certainly in place, as he missed a LOT …

Or another option for him is to take an internship with @Drakuloth as his supervisor … for the coming months … but anyway keep that man away from any keyboard …

Thanks again too the devs for the AVX patch and @Drakuloth for at least being honest in this harsh environment the last 12 days … :wink:

5 Likes

какоя видеокарта?
процессор и5 хорошый.
он не рроблем, AVX-залежности уже нет