AVX Issues / Game Launches, then Crashes on Older Processors (CPU)

its probably to old per blizzards standards.

thats been said since the game launched, its not being or getting fixed, those are just bots saying a few more days every few days.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d2r/t/advanced-vector-extensions-issue-update-as-of-104/12557/5https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d2r/t/advanced-vector-extensions-issue-update-as-of-104/12557/5

“We will have a clearer picture by mid week.”…

So we won’t even have a fix mid this week.

“You know what you get when you pre-order a game? A big D**k in your mouth”
-Eric Cartman.

He was so right.

10 Likes

blizzard said neow, we don’t want to fix our mistake because intel paid us good money to use their useless technology, and besides blizzard loves gaslighting their fans.
one day its grey one day its blue, we’re blizzard and we love gaslighting you.

1 Like

they are just messing with you guys, you haven’t seen it yet? they need a few more days every few days, the patch could affect all users, we tested the fix it hasn’t passed qa and on and on and on it goes, its called gaslighting.
besides, this is blizzard’s most successful launch ever, they don’t even know tons of people are locked out of a game they knew adding avx would cause, but intel pays better than we do so, yeah, there won’t be a fix tomorrow next week or next year for that matter, but we can all stay here and listen to blizz say we need a few more days a few more days and when we point it out they silence our account for a few days.

4 Likes

I’ve been thinking of having a contest for an rx 560 I have laying around that was only used for a couple months for anyone who can correctly guess how many more times will blizzard say they need a few more days, they have said it around what 7 8 times now, I can only ship in the states though let me know if I should do it its been collecting dust for a couple years and I don’t know what to do with it I don’t want to throw it away but I don’t like looking at it anymore, and it would help pass the time while blizzard gaslights us out of here.

Does anyone remember when we needed to buy the physical copy?
Back then the software needed to be finished and without bugs because there was no internet for constant updates.
It seems that nowadays it’s common practice to release the software as is, and they keep updating it until it’s “ok”.

8 Likes

6k and still can’t play…

Sad day, I just realized I had a laptop with a newer generation Proc, so I installed the game and it LAUNCHED. But the specs are so sh|tty on the laptop the game is not really playable…
click to move and then it takes a second for the character to actually move…

1 Like

I am more bothered by the 11 days without a fix than the post count. :stuck_out_tongue:

I read somewhere that the original DII games files can be copied into this new release. Dont know if that true, but would be neat if you had your CDs still and played to kinda get caught up…

It’s called D2 Resurrected because they’ll have to resurrect our corpses by the time the patch is ready.

14 Likes

This means that if the QA fails, you must wait until “next week”~

I hope that before the end of this year, I can see the start screen of the game~

PS:Congratulations for more than 6K replies to this article.

2 Likes

How many times are they going to say “a few more days”

they aren’t going to fix anything lol

we’re all delusional if we think they actually give a damn about us.

1 Like

Looks like we’re good for patch notes and implementation.

11 Likes

I’m glad to hear that!

1 Like

Who dis? Father is that you? Or son?

Hahaha you guys are still waiting on this fix!? I requested a refund as soon as I heard they were taking the first weekend off.

1 Like

Huzzah, better late then never.

1 Like

Hey, maybe we like dwelling in misery, okay!? :joy:

2 Likes