AVX Issues / Game Launches, then Crashes on Older Processors (CPU)

Come play New World! Let us all forge a clan together. I got my refund Friday.

2 Likes

Tempted but I’m definitely below spec on that. Boo.

Only my CPU is, hence me not being able to run D2R. BUT IT SHOULD AT LEAST RUN! :smiley:

I’m on a clocked i3 but my GPU might let me down

I have to give them credits for the (EU) refund system through paypal, I got my money back in a couple of minutes and already spend a few minutes later :slight_smile:

1 Like

Abandon all Hope that Blizzard will fix this AVX bug they introduced on release BUT i am not Surprised at all i have been reading about the going on at Blizzard i can only shake my head and move on Blizzard is dead to me

4 Likes

Just requested a refund.
So sad, was really hoping to play this game with my friends.

2 Likes

The only thing that keeps me from getting a refund is the nostalgia I have for this game!
I feel so let down by Blizzard right now.
This is past the point of being impatient, I have been very patient and understanding so far…but this is getting too much!

4 Likes

D2R - Refund Clan :smiley: haha

4 Likes

same here! Still waiting :frowning:

1 Like

then you need to Refund. They are treating this, at this point, as though it is something they may walk away from. If you want them to fix it - refund the purchase so they get a better idea of the scope.

1 Like

+1 waiting for the patch. Game still not working for me

3 Likes
4 Likes

day 5 of not being able to play the game which i preordered…

3 Likes

how heart breaking.

but anyway. i preordered the Prime Evil Collection (d2r and d3) back in march, it doesn’t show any items eligible for refunding when i attempt to do so. anybody with the same situation here? if yes, have you successfully refund this pack?

1 Like

Total neglect!

2 Likes

Avec autant de problème sur un lancement …
Je ne publierai pas ce genre de post…
Marre d’attendre que ce jeu fonctionne.

L’alpha qui met l’eau à la bouche me fait acheter un écran 21/9.
Lors de la BETA j’apprends que je l’ai acheté pour rien sachant que le support ultrawide n’est plus d’actualité.

5 jours après le lancement, je n’ai même pas la chance de jouer avec les bandes noirs grâce à l’ AVX :sob:

I only bought the Diablo II and they say the same to me.

1 Like

So i am buying a new laptop since they do not fix this.

Can some1 tell me if this CPU is supporting AVX, Was searching intels website but i cant figure it out - intel-core-i5-10200h

Thanks!

Refund Complete!

Screw this s#¤t!

3 Likes