AVX Issues / Game Launches, then Crashes on Older Processors (CPU)

well i am 74 so hope another 20years will go well, patience is a virtue, not easy at all,

3 Likes

pezradar said “wait some more” and I see “like”. How can I slap him a dislike?

5 Likes

Yes ! thanks ! I’m glad to read this news

1 Like

Allah akbar!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

6k posts, they dont even care to post anything here lmao

3 Likes

Woo! They’ve started looking at the AVX issue, think we can get to 10k posts before “soon” arrives?

I can still play D2R on my potato-top with low graphics, so I haven’t refunded, but still looking forward to when I can play on my older, but much more powerful desktop. It’s 15 years old but only started hitting its limit with DOOM/Witcher 3/Dark Souls 3 on Ultra… or Skyrim with 200 mods

7 Likes

I sure hope that this works its way out…my potato is turning into a baked potato with how hot this game makes it run…would love to run it on my big rig…PLEASE HALP BLIZZARD SUPPORT!!!

Wtf are you me? Also bump for 10k

1 Like

It seems they are done with the analysis part and the fix will be going into development where they will actually try to code something to fix it? We might still have to wait forever but thats encouraging news anyway.

1 Like

They are also somewhat done with the testing, they just need to compile a patch for it.

What do you think the odds are that we’ll be up an running before the weekend?

0% for sure, they need to get those 1600 gym days and show up some selfies with lub

9 Likes

Bumping for 10k. Also…do you think they will do anything for users like us that missed out about 1-2 weeks? Probably a little too optimistic eh.

Последнее обновление порадовало и вселило надежду на патч. Ждём пятницы.

I have been playing it on my brother’s computer in the mean time because we thought it would be fixed (initially after what, 3 days?)

But this is a joke, Blizzard haven’t been good since they were Blizzard North. I’m getting a refund if it’s not up by the weekend, 3 weeks for a multinational billion dollar company is just them intentionally not putting resources into it.

2 Likes

yes, this is a joke, but blizzard north was garbage too.

I’d agree with you if I wasn’t still playing their game 21 years later

2 Likes

Been here sincerely since launch, when this thread was just about 200 posts. I’ve checked it every day since for updates. It’s been a roller coaster! And ya know we have all been in the same boat since. The beta worked great, and launch day was a fever dream if ya knows what I mean…More problems leading to no fun. However I just wanted to say, despite the salt a shout out and big thanks to blizzard for working to get this fix going. No matter what happens or what happened prior my ove for diablo won’t change. We all are here, looking for yodatwa daily for the same reason. We love diablo… So with patience I’ll wait for the fix to come and to embrace you all my bro’s and sis’s of the forum, that one day we grind free in a game without crashes! I’ll see you all there! In the end I know we will both have what we want…
… A game that works…and a loyal fan base $$$ xo

8 Likes

Day 13

#DOGSEATERS BLIZZARD
#FIXAVX

2 Likes
                 /"\
                |\./|     Yes, Blizzard, yes.
                |   |     Day 13 and NO FIX
                |   |     It's the remake of the 
                |>~<|     Never ending story    
                |   |     To the moon Blizzard.......