AVX Issues / Game Launches, then Crashes on Older Processors (CPU)

glad they updated us, even if it does not tell us anything new or give any timeline but at least they seem to see they need to post about this rather than wait forever to even say there is nothing new
just wish i could join my friends but they are not geared and almost done with hell or done and grinding, some keep equipment for me in hopes i can play tho~ (which is sweet but low hopes)

If I were to guess, once testing is complete, they will need to file their reports and have them signed off, then build/test the incremental patch from the test build to make sure the patch process doesn’t break anything in the live build.

2 Likes

It would have been awesome if Blizzard took as much caution in their change management and QA when they were finalizing the build. I doubt this is getting fixed by this month.

5 Likes

Don’t make me laugh, Blizzard products have always been distinguished by a good price and excellent quality. What poor, wretched, everyone here has a couple of mistresses on their allowance. I.e., people who have taken place, stop smacking your lips enviously. Find a job and fix your bad grammar. Ugh!
And stop flooding, everyone has already realized that you are an envious loser. Eat pasta and play dancing. What are you doing here at all, in the lair of such a bad (from your words) Blizzard? Crazy

the answer is on the Russian forum , this is clearly a purchase

The real fix should be huge ol patch to rectify their company’s culture and their sense of professionalism.

Question: How in the world is the patch so complicated to test, document and approve WHEN they can roll out an accidentally activated AVX bug ridden trash fire GLOBALLY willy nilly. Seriously. How?

Fix the game? Fix yourself Blizzard then roll back the core and build up from the live beta version.

⠀⠀⠉⠛⠛⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣦⣤⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠚⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠛⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠛⠋⠉⠉⠉⠙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠰⠶⠿⢰⣿⣶⣦⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣦⡄⠀⢀⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⣿⣿⣿⠇
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⠿⠃⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠉⣉⣉⣩⣥⡶⠀⠀⠀⣿⡇
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⣻⣿⣿⣿⠃⠀⠀⢠⣿⠃
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠉⠁⣴⣿⣿⣿⠟⠃⡀⠀⢠⣿⠟⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣤⣄⠀⣤⣤⣤⢰⣿⡦⣿⠀⣿⣿⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠛⠛⠀⠛⠛⠋⠈⠉⠀⠀⢀⣿⣿⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢴⡆⣤⣤⣄⡄⢀⣀⣀⢀⣀⢀⡄⠀⢨⣿⣿⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠃⣿⣿⣿⠇⣿⣿⡋⣿⠏⠛⣃⣤⣾⣿⣿⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣤⣄⣠⣤⣠⣴⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠺⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠁

9 Likes

New update on the situation here: Advanced Vector Extensions Issue Update as of 10.5 - #5 by PezRadar

Monday update here:

Testing should wrap up by EOD today. We should have a clearer picture on everything by mid-week. Only thing that would change this is if QA discovers something with performance on machines here by EOD.

1 Like

Nick X Messages: 167
4 min .
Not everyone has a school for the poor like you. Everyone can respond quickly. Shall we start writing a slur? It is better to start with amigos mios to create a warm atmosphere.

I invite you to read
Diablo 2: Resurrected НЕ ЗАПУСКАЕТСЯ - Поддержка - Blizzard Forums

so tomorrow we might have the fix?

Да забей, этот никс просто токсик, обиженный жизнью. У нас патча нет неделю уже, а тут на всяких безумцев нервы тратить.

and then mid week they will update on late week…And then friday they will say early nxt week etc etc etc

4 Likes

“We should have a clearer picture on everything by mid-week.”… And they will be able to tell when there will be a much better clearer picture…Bravo, radar

2 Likes

“direct all that anger to a world conquer campaign” — like the West did many times?

I found an Intel i3 core 10th generation 10105 3.7ghz (1200) 4core on around 89 euros only + a new motherboard gygabite (1200) on aroung 70euros + DDR4 8gb ram + gtx 1060 OC Aero. Will it work for me to launch the game?? Who know??
It ll cost around 160euros gg!

Also a big Tip for Blizzard: I think it’s somehow strange that if the cpu is 4 core then it can run the retail game. The strange thing is that My old 10year (or more) samsung A9 ultrabook with 4core and cpu was able to pass the start button, the launched but luck of old Radeon gpu it was low fps.

1 Like

omg you guys are still here waiting, come join us in New World.

4 Likes

Well, up the thread! Let’s get this party started!
I’m logging in my Sor… Oh, wait…

I wouldn’t hold my breath they aren’t going to fix it, someone mentioned it could be bots with the we need a few more days nonsense that blizz have been saying since release, so yeah, we ain’t playing.

its probably to old per blizzards standards.

thats been said since the game launched, its not being or getting fixed, those are just bots saying a few more days every few days.