AVX Issues / Game Launches, then Crashes on Older Processors (CPU)

Судя по последнему голубом посту, надежда на выпуск исправления есть. Blizzard должна дать возможность играть всем, кто смог запустить бета-версию.

1 Like

Wrong forum? Can’t understand a word :slight_smile:

OK let’s do some Maths: 5400 replies *40euro minimum = 216.000 euros was given to Blizzard by people didn’t played yet o_O. ** 40% refunded though :joy::sunglasses:

same crap, another day of silence? no news today huh?

1 Like

Son come back home we miss you.

1 Like

theres the today update

1 Like

100%. hopefully in time for thanksgiving break.

2 Likes

yup just saw that bu11shi7, I think I’m out

3 Likes

For sure at least the 50% of the customers can’t play the Game.

A little amount of players can’t play, fix the problem doesnt matter!

FALSE
FALSE
FALSE
FALSE

FOR THE 50% OF THE CUSTOMERS ARE A LIE!!!

2 Likes

Well this sucks. I was hoping for some weekend demon slaying…Im gonna go fix myself a drink :-/

5 Likes

In other words, go pound sand. Bite me Blizzard.

3 Likes

" The testing will continue today and through early next week. Once we have more details on how those went, we will let everyone know." also see you in 7 days or a month, who knows … these are some jokes …

3 Likes

Деньги за игру вернул. Как теперь оформить компенсацию за моральный ущерб?

1 Like

22:04, забегаю в 24-х часовой в Спб, показываю вресмя и спрашиваю у чувака: “продашь вино?” Он говорит, да, конечно, пятница же! И пробивает мне две бутылки красной Риохи.

Всем шалом в чатике :wink:

с этим только в суд = без шансов

1 Like

@blizzard,

Why are you guys taking so long? The update of what you are doing today should have been done on day 1 when you discovered this issue. You are just now still gathering data but yet you say this is a priority for the QA team? Make it make sense PLEASE!!!

Give us beta access back to Help you test and let us be able to merge our progress into the live game!!!

3 Likes

K I’m done, not paying full price for late pizza, you guys take care, I already got my refund a few days ago. Nothing for me here.

3 Likes

Okay, I am done waiting, POE time.

3 Likes

Just saw this from 20 minutes ago—

PezRadar

3 posts

Community Manager

20m

Hi all -

Update for today 10.1 with AVX. The QA team is still collecting performance data on machines with and without fix. The goal is to A/B testing between both and ensure that this is not impacting an existing setups. The testing will continue today and through early next week. Once we have more details on how those went, we will let everyone know.