AVX Issues / Game Launches, then Crashes on Older Processors (CPU)

Feel your frustration so much :sob:
Somewhat Activision blizzard thought that if they early release D2R even with lots of bugs, it will lure public attention from harassment scandals (blizzard paid USD 15mln this week for sexual harassment).

But it appeared that fans of the company wants just to play and don’t care much about all this stuff —> now fans totally disappointed, somebody so never buy any blizzard products.
At the same time investors and other ‘sharks’ or ‘hyenas’ don’t care about games at all and this release hasn’t helped blizzard all this news regarding harassment scandals…

Sooooo sad for those who wanna take a rest from routine and just dive into marvelous world :sob:

1 Like

So they gonna even realize Ladder without all of us? :smiley:

1 Like

I’m not 100% sure - as far as I understood if a CPU has AVX2 it has also AVX support.

With system information tools you could look it up, for ex.
coreinfo from sysinternalc, system information viewer and hwinfo.

NVM, looks like you’re having a different issue than most people on this thread.

is a low % but ive heard about random cpu´s sometime the avx is disable because a config thing, in that case you can turn on opening a CMD and pastying this code:

“bcdedit /set xsavedisable 0”

(Got to reboot after that)

Methinks you should read it again sir.

THEY REFUNDED ME INTO MY BLIZZ BALANCE! holy… theyre holding my money hostage!

2 Likes

That is correct. The title ews edited some time I. The last few days. They are trying to turn the tables to us instead of the company.

2 Likes

yo Community manager PezRadar!
i dont wanna look at your abs
i dont wanna know about your duvet or your ef-ing car
ive had it! i dont want your frigging blizzard balance!
WHY DO I NEED TO SEE YOUR FACE BEFORE I GET THE UPDATES I NEED? im so tired of it.
im going to play New World fk this company and the game. all my love and passion turned to hate. an experience i will never forget and will tell my friends about it.
i know i am not the only one. WE ARE MANY. and yeah i will short your stock into the depts of hell. i know you guys are going down. and i will make money from it! fkkkk!

2 Likes

i wish they did not change the title of this thread to something untrue just to make themselves look better in the mess they created, just another drop of treating us wrong at this point
also would be surprised to hear any good news, real good news, not the “we might have a possible fix, we will test it over the weekend” again, the way they treat us

3 Likes

Sorry, but this is still unacceptable - you guys are clearly putting this on the backburner and keep pushing the date for when it will actually be resolved further and further away, we aren’t buying it anymore.

There are over FIVE THOUSAND replies in this thread alone of people having this issue, why is this not your TOP PRIORITY?? There are literally thousands, if not tens of thousands (not everyone with this issue will be posting in there) who have PURCHASED this game and can’t get past a damn loading screen.

Come on guys, do better.

8 Likes

didnt someone say even the 2018 etc cpu dont always have avx? how new cpu do you need to have for this remaster… this is ridiculous, and some people are able to run it on a “toaster” ehh
GMS STOP CHANGING TITLES AND STATEMENTS DAYS AFTER YOU PUT THEM UP JUST TO COVER YOUR BEHINDS
rude

4 Likes

I will be filing a complaint against Blizzard to the BBB tomorrow - I suggest everyone in here not satisfied with how they are handling this, and even changing the title of this thread to alleviate the responsbilities of their actions - do the same

8 Likes

drak u clearly know how to do your job properly. why did pez got promoted instead of you? why is it when i read your thread it doesnt give me high hopes but it settles me enough. meanwhile when i read pez all i understood was IT WAS OUR FAULT.

clearly theres a big difference. i dont need to see your abs, i dont need to know about your duvet and your car. and yet i feel better reading your post. thanks for the work man

2 Likes

yeah “old cpu” such lies :confused:
also wouldnt call it launches and crashes more like tries to launch and crashes before launching

3 Likes

Keep the complaints coming boys. Gotta pump it up to 100k Views.

4 Likes

considering the complaints filed against them against of bad behavior towards female employers this is to be expected. Blizzard is not the Blizzard of the glory days I still remember when one of the New CEOs attacked the creator of Diablo 2 when Diablo 3 came out.

3 Likes

На моём компьютере запускается Battlefield V, пусть он немного тормозит, но играть в него можно. Странно что d2r не хочет запускаться.

Выше было обсуждение драйверов для видеокарт. Я установил последний драйвер с сайта nvidia, игра всё равно не запустилась. Может blizzard накосячили ещё и с видеокартами.

Мой GPU: GTX 750 TI и он укладывается в системные требования, бета-версия прекрасно работала

А дело и не в GPU, дело в CPU.

Имею такую же видеокарту, но процессор без поддержки инструкции AVX. Неделю без d2r.

Everyday I check… 7days now…update would be nice…

2 Likes