AVX Issues / Game Launches, then Crashes on Older Processors (CPU)

we are waiting for the patch, I hope everything will be fixed! and you will not have to return the money , because this is one of my favorite games ! I’ll pass the time in a new world

ever heard the new school saying spray and pray? well its like that … we can spray our words … frustration and only pray… blizz doesnt have the brains they had back then… im still not gonna ask refund… ill “spray and pray” words… hoping for a miracle… knowing its all about the $$ and they making $$ not as much as could but $$$$$$ is better then $$$ …its like anything today… the clients frastrated statisticly is nothing compared to the clients that give income… todays game competion is real… they know they fail…but they know thier clients is there

Is that because NGX is AVX? Sorry if I’m being dumb here.

Izual ~ Anthony

YOU MEAN pay AND pray

1 Like

Surly you mean Pay, Pay, Pay and Pray? :stuck_out_tongue:

they say we need to wait another few days :slight_smile:

hay que tener cara para decir esto
Las configuraciones sin AVX estaban funcionando en Beta. Al optimizar el juego, inadvertidamente incluimos la necesidad de AVX para su lanzamiento

1 Like

That’s what’s everyone’s been saying, the Beta worked perfectly fine, the final release is the issue.

I also don’t recall anywhere specifying that AVX was a requirement, but like I said in other posts I’m old, I could have missed it.

Izual ~ Anthony

1 Like

REFUND LINK: Contact Support - Blizzard Support

1 Like

Just coming here to once again voice my dissapointment.

Blizzard is digging it’s own grave sadly.

If they did not have old IP to live off, they would be gone…
And that’s probably what will happen one day unless they step up their game…

3 Likes

cpu without avx are below our minimum spec they say? excuse me? that was not there for beta? im above required spec like thousands of others… whats next call the principale say got fever not going to school? call boss at work say i caught corona maybe and get employer to pay for days off till results…excuses excuses excuses while they sit on our $$ but yet attending to others $$$$$ … hmm wonder why there was a recent executive that left the company without explanation " blizz so much potention… for real… but seems the head is in diapers…like wake up listen to clients… world of warcraft biggest clientel… classic brought me back… for a while… where will blizz be in 10 years with the “todays competion” im sure the developers are in thier thing but over pressured leading to hit and miss…i miss Blizzard… the blizzard i once knew… QQ

5 Likes

no esta fácil a mi me da error a rembolsa me dice que no puede hacerse xD

So if I get a cpu that supports avx the game will work?

supuestamente si pero no te fíes jejejejeje

3-10 business days for my refund, they took the money faster, any way farewell, I’m done with Activision. I do hope they get things working for you all! Bye!

Parallels - win10 fix bug pls!?
9/28 12:36:42.426 [Prism/4] [<>:0]: D3D12CreateDevice Failed
9/28 12:36:42.426 [Prism/4] [<>:0]: Unsupported API Backend
9/28 12:36:42.426 [D2Prism/5] [<>:0]: Fatal: failed to create device.
9/28 12:36:42.427 [D2Prism/4] [<>:0]: Available GPU vendor ID 6840 driver version 706842l device name Parallels Display Adapter (WDDM)
9/28 12:36:42.427 [D2Prism/4] [<>:0]: Available GPU vendor ID 5140 driver version 1247871522l device name Microsoft Basic Render Driver
9/28 12:36:43.836 [D2Win/5] [<>:0]: Fatal failure during initialization.

1 Like

you need to test it befor or ask a pro, because i saw ppls with cpu who support avx cant run it too

1 Like

Updated to 1.0.66034 and nothing change. Black screen and error.

At this point… PLEASE LEAVE ME THE BETA AND LET ME PLAY… i ask too much?

PS: I am very curious to understand HOW THE TESTING PHASE OF THIS GAME WAS CARRIED FORWARD … I AM REALLY CURIOUS.

2 Likes

No matter if you refund or not don’t forget to leave your metacritic reviews too :wink:

www. metacritic. com/game/pc/diablo-ii-resurrected

2 Likes

They took all day Monday to patch the game (which is when they said they would patch the damn game). THE PATCH DOES NOT FIX THE LAUNCHING ISSUE.

2 Likes