AVX Issues / Game Launches, then Crashes on Older Processors (CPU)

The game had been beat before we even got to the splash screen.

WE got tech support forum posting privileges. wooo

lame

6 Likes

Thanks Blizz for that amazing opening weekend I didn’t get to enjoy.

2 Likes

BLizarDddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddDDDDDDDd

Guessing everyone at blizzard enjoying the sun rather than turning up to work and working on getting us to play the game

4 Days after release… the old blizzard stuff would have worked all night long to fix this in freaking 24 hours… no love for customers anymore GJ Blizzard killing the little rest of trust for you

6 Likes

Blizzard Devs are already looking into this.

The FBI are investigating the AVX code too? This is getting serious.

MAINTENANCE SCHEDULE
09/28: [#Warcraft]
Shadowlands & [#BurningCrusade] 7:00 AM - 8:00 AM (PDT) |
[#WoWClassic]7:00 AM - 3:00 PM |

xaxagxgxagxagxagxahxhahxaxha jesus christ help this people get their brain in place :smiley:

They will investigate taking money out of people pocket and giving them one big fat you know what. There FBI is investigating , I like your sarcsm.

lmfao so funny just fix it geeeeez

1 Like

the saddest thing is to know that none of Blizzard will read and take an interest in solving these problems, now blizzard in the light of recent events, it has become a bad environment to be in, it is conforming to other companies where only profit and not the product, Blizzard’s dream as a company that listens to its users is long over, I am a 44 year old user and I feel very much betrayed and disappointed by this company, I pre-purchased the game almost 1 year ago and I cannot ask for the I refund, I have all, and I say ALL the games this company have done in battle.net, but I feel I have to break away and abandon these people, they no longer reflect the example of company they once were, Blizzard North has been ruined by Activision, and the results are beginning to be glimpsed for some time now, RIP blizzard, your product now sucks, are incomplete and buggy, I will not buy diablo 4 for any reason, and if possible I will play it s uploaded from the internet, at least if the game has problems and doesn’t work properly, I don’t have to blame anyone, thanks Bobby.

8 Likes

Ways to solve the problem: 1. Solve the problem. 2. Solve the person who has the problem.

When those gamers are refunded, there is no problem to be solved.

2 Likes

We talk for something like 1,200,000 USD or Either Euros.
So better fix the problem instead of refunding all the people who have problem ROFL at you @vinder :smiley:

1 Like

I don’t really care if it gets fixed anymore. I’m more concerned with finding the person responsible and parading them down the street naked, ringing the bell of shame.

7 Likes

I hope the problem can be resolved…I am still waiting

So me and my brother, we pre-ordered the game. He has amd’s ryzen cpu, which supports avx, and im stucked with intel’ pentium g5400, which doesn’t has avx support. I just want to know if it’s going to be fixed at all, or should i just go to the store and buy new cpu. I was considering upgrade anyway, just thought this pentium can manage working maybe one year more.

2 Likes

Drakuloth will chime in soon to say they are working on a new build of the game today ( no QA testing took place over the weekend) they will have a patch for this ready later today to secure those bobby bucks from the refunded back before new world

2 Likes

Why should you go to the store to purchase a new CPU to play a game that didnt have that issue in beta testing. They screwed up the build by releasing this new one with AVX support.
PreOrdered this game a couple weeks ago, they took my money is seconds, yet I haven’t been able to play the game I purchased while sitting there watching all these F’n streamers go on about how amazing the game is etc etc. Mean while instead of the developers looking into what’s wrong it was customer service… WTH do they know about fixing issues with the game so the end result was, you have to wait until monday for it to be fixed.
Its monday… can you log in because I sure as hell cant.

3 Likes

I7-920 here. Same issue.

• Press Play
  • Black windowed gaming window loads few secs
  • Unexpected Error popup
  • Game does not launch
2 Likes

At this point, I think a lot of us just want to know if there will actually be a fix or if we are just wasting our time. I got this game as a gift from a friend who wanted to play with me but he is already on his 2nd hell character. The spark is gone, just stop messing us around.

13 Likes