Arsenal sam5 5.56x45 ak47 milled rifle

Arsenal SAM5 5.56x45 AK 47 Rifle in Covert Gray. This 5.56x45 rifle features authentic, high-quality components that are rarely found on the American market. Every component of the SAM5 rifle is designed to last for decades. The SAM5 rifle has become a highly sought-after and collectible firearm. This product features 100% new-production components and parts. Hot-die hammer-forged receiver, bolt, & bolt carrier from Bulgaria. Cold-hammer-forged 16.3 inch barrel, made in Arsenal Bulgarian plant. Hard-chrome-plated bore and chamber with left hand 14mm threads. Included [AK]scope rail, intermediate-length US-made 10", trapdoor buttstock (total pull 13.4"). 922(r), compliant with US and imported magazines. This assembly has a substantially longer service life than other types. This rifle features the Enhanced Fire Control Group (Fime), a favorite of AK enthusiasts. Comes with 1 20 round. Firearmsbuyers

I have one of those in call of duty. And sur… this is Diablo

1 Like

The CIA needs to pay their anti-gun agenda people better so their crappy bots don’t stroll in D2R forums.

:rofl:

How is this thread not deleted by now? 16 Hours so far. 16!

4 Likes

Right… I’ve reported it twice. I’m as confused as you are.

1 Like

this shows how much the opinion of the consoles matters to Blizzard, how disgusting

HDP , Hope you know spanish

3 Likes

But what builds is this weapon truly useable for?

If I stack off-weapon IAS, is it a viable alternative to Windforce on my strafezon? Even if so, there’s no way it’s BiS when I can toss Faith into a GMB for like a ⅓ of the str requirements.

Sorry, I’m just not seeing the hype.

4 Likes

Bahahahha YOU DID IT! Bahahah I was trying to think of something cleaver or witty but that trumps my attempt. :clap:

2 Likes

:desktop_computer: :monkey:

Blizzards community manager who can’t even relay information from their own forums to management.

:desktop_computer: :see_no_evil:

This forums moderators who can’t delete a bot spamming firearms sales on their forum.

3 Likes