Are these events a bug?

My belt closes without me closing it.

Also the check mark for keeping both my mana and health globes digital readings unchecks itself.

You mean when you move your cursor away from Potions on the GUI? If so, this is normal. The default hotkey for opening the Belt is the tilde key (~). It acts as a toggle. Press it once to open the Belt. Press it a second time to close the Belt.

When you mouse-over your Potions, the Belt expands. As soon as you move your cursor away from the Potions, the Belt collapses.

Are you clicking Apply when you set your Options?

You might want to look this over: About Custom Key Bindings

(The thread is about Key Bindings, but it applies to all Game Options).

about the belt above - so if my belt is open and I am adding more potions to it, are u saying this is what closes it? Or that even if I want it open it will close. I just wish it would stay open until I am the one that closes it. Otherwise I could be running out of pots in a fight and die because of it.

Ok one more question if you don’t mind. People talk about break points on casting a spell - I am at 65% - but the last couple times I am pressing buttons and nothing happens - thus I die. Plus I have no idea what break points are I just try to attain them cause someone smarter then me understands it :sunglasses:

If you pick a Potion up from your Inventory and hover over your Belt Slots (on the GUI), the Belt automatically expands. You can then drop the Potion wherever you want. When you move your cursor away from your (GUI) Belt, it will automatically collapse – Yes.

Then press the ~ (tilde) button to open your Belt, place your Potions, and then press the ~ (tilde) button again to close your Belt.

First, this is the Bug Report Forum and not a help forum. Second, it is completely off-topic from the subject of this thread. You would be better off asking these types of questions in the General Discussion Forum. Or, if it’s a question concerning a specific Class, you can post your questions in the appropriate Class Forum.

I don’t study game mechanics. So, I’m not the best person to ask this anyway. You might want to look this over to see if it helps:

https://d2.maxroll.gg/resources/breakpoints-animations

Good luck and good hunting!  

Asᴋ ɴᴏᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴄᴀɴ ᴅᴏ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ
- ᴀsᴋ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴅᴏ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ

I do not hide from my enemies.
I do not run from my foes.
I seek them out; I hunt them down;
and then they’re quickly disposed.

~ 𝑃𝑒𝑟𝑢𝑠𝑜𝑒

Not a bug. You can toggle this just by clicking on the globes themselves.